Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just take your bloody gold, ya pollwhores!

._. 1 100.0% [ 250 ]
Total Votes:[ 250 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

I am annoyed of gangsters...
Too much ego in there... sweatdrop

User Image
You posted that exact same thing in another thread about you not liking poser, I was there! Ok it might not have been exact, but still.
The funniest one I've heard so far is

"You wont do nuthin cuz you scured!"

Who in their right mind wouldn't be scared of a bunch of trigger happy black guys with bad attitudes?

I know I would. Their whole style of "fighting" is either drving by at 90 mph and blind-firing, or grabbing twelve of their Homedogs and beating the s**t out of one helpless individual. Sure it's cowardice, but I wouldn't wanna piss them off without Kevlar and a couple of my own friends to back me up.
Seshomatsu Mitsuraga

Who in their right mind wouldn't be scared of a bunch of trigger happy black guys with bad attitudes?
I wouldn't
themostmagicalpersonever
Seshomatsu Mitsuraga

I wouldn't
Read the edit.
Seshomatsu Mitsuraga
themostmagicalpersonever
Seshomatsu Mitsuraga

I wouldn't
Read the edit.
Still I wouldn't be afraid. They've done that to me before but I had surprises for them.
AnimeHopper
You posted that exact same thing in another thread about you not liking poser, I was there! Ok it might not have been exact, but still.

Yeah, but I felt it was time to finally rant all by myself.
Can you really blame me for it? This has been nearly six years in the making....
[ Lady Marmalade ]
I am annoyed of gangsters...
Too much ego in there... sweatdrop

User Image

No kidding. They act like they can do anything they want just because they SAY they can shoot you up or get you jumped! Feh....Idjits, the lot of 'em.
Gangstas are dumb they can burn for all I care.
"Gangsta" fools almost try to be like Gangsters from the 30's. Only it doesn't work. Cause they're not Italian... or Sicilian... or Irish. D:

I don't know what's so great about being poor, it's not all it's cracked up to be honestly. You can hardly eat, you're always in danger from the nukka down the street who has guns to 'blast yo a**', all of the Mexican gangstas don't like you are may consider stealing your microwave and television or just killing you if you squeel to anyone, and you look like s**t. Always. Clothes and all.

I wouldn't live it with some guy who thinks he's bad s**t cause he wrapped tin foil around his teeth.

Betty Page does not like gangstas. Betty doesn't even understand the media for making poverty a trend, it's the ugliest thing I've seen in a long while. </3

I personally, would rather marry into the Irish mob or something. talk2hand
Celaze
Alright everyone, prepare for a little ranting. I warn you now, I will spare no mercy.
Here we go.....

Jesus christ! I am so sick and tired of you "gangstas"!

Over half of the male population are "gangsta" posers, and you all know it! Little boys who walk around with their pants down around their ankles, enough jewelry to bludgeon a horse to death with, and peices of metal glued to your teeth like dentures!!! My god!

You posers try to be black, and you FAIL! Miserably!

If your mother still drives you to school, then you ARE NOT GANGSTER! You need to just TAKE THE METAL OFF YOUR TEETH AND PULL UP YOUR ******** PANTS!!!!!!

You're my new personal Hero.
if you've a list of fan boys, please place me on it.

I can't stand the people in this day and age claiming to be "Street" like they've EVER had to sleep ina ghetto or ANYTHING like they try to be like.
Celaze
Alright everyone, prepare for a little ranting. I warn you now, I will spare no mercy.
Here we go.....

Over half of the male population are "gangsta" posers, and you all know it! Little boys who walk around with their pants down around their ankles, enough jewelry to bludgeon a horse to death with, and peices of metal glued to your teeth like dentures!!! My god!

If your mother still drives you to school, then you ARE NOT GANGSTER! You need to just TAKE THE METAL OFF YOUR TEETH AND PULL UP YOUR ******** PANTS!!!!!!

Discuss:
Gangsters
The word "Gangstas" (seriously. Who the HELL thought THAT up?)
Posers
Other related......things
Pants

PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
The only reason your black is because you paint yourself black!
Typhes
Celaze
Here we go.....

You're my new personal Hero.
if you've a list of fan boys, please place me on it.

I can't stand the people in this day and age claiming to be "Street" like they've EVER had to sleep ina ghetto or ANYTHING like they try to be like.

You are officially my first fanboy. Now I'll HAVE to make a list. Woo! ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces