Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just take your bloody gold, ya pollwhores!

._. 1 100.0% [ 250 ]
Total Votes:[ 250 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Gangsta's so lame, it's so funny to me seeing people trying so hard though. "dats hella ghetto~"
don't think a few people know what the word actually meant. D:
omgosh!!
i totally agree with this topic!!
do half of the people that think they're gangsta even know what gangsta is??
and they treat people like crap...
ahahaha!!
i seriously want to shoot spagetti at them right now!
grrrr..
haha
Yes!!!!! THank you!!! My school drives me crazy X_x . I mean if you're standing there with a dimond outlined PSP, Diamond earings, and moe gold than a pirate. Acting like you're livin' in da ghetto. Then seriously GTFO , you have no idea how bad i wanna yell that walking around school. And dont get me started about Wangsters
This is about the BEST topic I have ever found on Gaia- I'm a fangirl too!! xd

Okay, but seriously. Just last year at my school there was a fight near the back of it. It was the little Wangters v.s. REAL LIFE Gangsters. Let me tell you, it was NOT pretty. I'm not sure if there was real guns involved or not but two kids got stabbed from our school and others were injuried from the fighting. IF that doesn't set these little gangster wannabes straight and realize to live in this area you have to be really really rich, then their parents MUST OF dropped them many times, on their heads, to not realize how hard it really is to be "Ghetto" or "Gangster".

OOOOH- AND then there's the girls, aka "The Hoes" at the school. They wear these little tube tops and their stomach fat rolls out of their 4 sizes to small jeans. Which is also know as a "Muffin Top" btw. They walk around thinking that they can rap and sleep with whomever and get away with it, WITHOUT getting pregnant...... Yeah, I think the girls are WORSE then what the Wangsters, personally.... Anybody agree with me?

It's really sad IMO... Just think about how messed up these peoples lives will be once out of school. They wont be able to get into college because they were too busy trying to be "Gangster". I mean, some of these kids could be really really smart IF THEY WANTED TO. But alas, they'd rather have their pants to their knees, get all the "Hoes" they can get and try to be a rapper....

And to no surpise, these people at my school- more then HALF of these wannabes- are white....

Just to think, what do their parents think if this?!?!?! I mean, seriously...

Woah, home gurl.

Take a step back n' recognize.

talk2hand
Playa hata.
b***h you be tripping and playing that stank a** back to the kitcen before i have to go "slap-a-ho" on your whore mouth.
EDIT: i agree full-heartingly
SEE FIRST POST EDIT!!!!
Celaze
Alright everyone, prepare for a little ranting. I warn you now, I will spare no mercy.
Here we go.....

Jesus christ! I am so sick and tired of you "gangstas"!

Over half of the male population are "gangsta" posers, and you all know it! Little boys who walk around with their pants down around their ankles, enough jewelry to bludgeon a horse to death with, and peices of metal glued to your teeth like dentures!!! My god!

You posers try to be black, and you FAIL! Miserably!

If your mother still drives you to school, then you ARE NOT GANGSTER! You need to just TAKE THE METAL OFF YOUR TEETH AND PULL UP YOUR ******** PANTS!!!!!!

Edit: Okay, folks, yet another thing has been added to my attention. You people who think you're "ghetto" walking around with all that shitty-a**, guady gold? SHUT UP! Gold is NOT ghetto! These rap celebrities who walk around wearing all that gold and diamonds? NOT GHETTO! The crazy old black man who has NO friends, NO family, who HAS NO MONEY, NO ONE LIKES AND IS ALWAYS YELLING AT KIDS TO GET OUT OF HIS MOTHER ******** YARD? GHETTO!!!!!!!!

Discuss:
Gangsters
The word "Gangstas" (seriously. Who the HELL thought THAT up?)
Posers
Other related......things
Pants

YAY U go girl! smile
Yeah a lot of posers are in my school. They wear all this bling bling jewelry and these non-black people tell me "Whats up my nig?" and they wear all these big shirts.....and they try to rap and say they are better then Twista..geez stare
Craz4Music
Celaze
Alright everyone, prepare for a little ranting. I warn you now, I will spare no mercy.
Here we go.....

Over half of the male population are "gangsta" posers, and you all know it! Little boys who walk around with their pants down around their ankles, enough jewelry to bludgeon a horse to death with, and peices of metal glued to your teeth like dentures!!! My god!

If your mother still drives you to school, then you ARE NOT GANGSTER! You need to just TAKE THE METAL OFF YOUR TEETH AND PULL UP YOUR ******** PANTS!!!!!!

Edit: Okay, folks, yet another thing has been added to my attention. You people who think you're "ghetto" walking around with all that shitty-a**, guady gold? SHUT UP! Gold is NOT ghetto! These rap celebrities who walk around wearing all that gold and diamonds? NOT GHETTO! The crazy old black man who has NO friends, NO family, who HAS NO MONEY, NO ONE LIKES AND IS ALWAYS YELLING AT KIDS TO GET OUT OF HIS MOTHER ******** YARD? GHETTO!!!!!!!!

Discuss:
Gangsters
Posers
Pants

YAY U go girl! smile
Yeah a lot of posers are in my school. They wear all this bling bling jewelry and these non-black people tell me "Whats up my nig?" and they wear all these big shirts.....and they try to rap and say they are better then Twista..geez stare
In my school, EVERYONE has been turned into a "nig". Even the nerds and cheerleaders...... *shudders*
I say we all get guns and execute them the old fashioned way without the annoying interruption of the court system.
Johnny of Moose
I say we all get guns and execute them the old fashioned way without the annoying interruption of the court system.

Isn't that what killed out the dinosaurs.....???? ninja
Celaze
Johnny of Moose

Isn't that what killed out the dinosaurs.....???? ninja

Yep.
It'll definently work on "Ganstas"
Celaze
Here we go.....

Edit: Okay, folks, yet another thing has been added to my attention. You people who think you're "ghetto" walking around with all that shitty-a**, gaudy gold? SHUT UP! Gold is NOT ghetto! These rap celebrities who walk around wearing all that gold and diamonds, with more money than you will ever have in your life? NOT GHETTO! The crazy old black man who has NO friends, NO family, who HAS NO MONEY, NO ONE LIKES AND IS ALWAYS YELLING AT KIDS TO GET OUT OF HIS MOTHER ******** YARD? GHETTO!!!!!!!!

Discuss:
Gangsters
Posers
Pants

I ******** AGREE! mrgreen As a matter of fact, there is no such thing as "gangstas". And there really isn't nothing proud to be about something "Ghetto" as the actual definition is:A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure.
Black people and posers make me laugh blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces