yes, and i'm proud *of being such a dumb a***! 0.16431924882629 16.4% [ 35 ]
poll whore option 0.55399061032864 55.4% [ 118 ]
Total Votes:[ 213 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

OL!VE
im getting bored.
sad
anyone have a joke to tell?
If your walking through the desert, and the wheels fall off of your canoe, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog house?? mrgreen
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
OL!VE
im getting bored.
sad
If your walking through the desert, and the wheels fall off of your canoe, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog house?? mrgreen

I know! *Raises hand* 136. I know from first hand. *double glance*
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
OL!VE
im getting bored.
sad

Nope... mrgreen
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
OL!VE
im getting bored.
sad

Nope... mrgreen

*thinks* I dunno... How many?
I was sort of not alive for some of these, but the "hate" trend has always been around with your logic. Think of the dirty 20s and the 70s with their hippies ect.

Humans are normally afraid of what is different and they can't understand. That said, people always seem to be torn between needing to be different and needing to belong.

Hence why there are so many kids who join sub culture that is "cool". So they can say "We're so shunned whaa" but still belong to their own little cult. Well, the mainstream ones anyhow.

But, if they ever utter any of the following (Emo and Wiggers calling themselves 'gangsta' or "deep" exempt): "I'm so punk/goth/hard core ect" "I have no label so stop trying" "Society hates me because I'm different" they do not belong to the actual subculture and clearly are lacking the values that lay at the bottom of them.

Goths, since they were your comment, for example, are defined by their total apathy, while punks are defined by their social/political activeness for the most part. (And you can not be both as the morals contridict. You can however enjoy the music of both and mesh the styles)

That said, I'm not a member of any sub culture my self. Or at least, not that I've ever found. I run the drama club, and do not dye my hair/cut it strangely/ have any metal in my face/have a lot of metal in my ears/dress very strangely/fight with authority/claim the world is against me.

So, yeah. People need to stop bitching about the popular sub-culture that's being torn apart by some popular band and the morons who follow it blindly because that's all they know how to do, or that's part of their confused teenager stage, and just deal with it. These people are just as unhappy with you as you are with them. 3nodding

Rant done. Sorry kids and thanks for reading
Rozz and Curtis must arise from their graves to quash such blasphemies.
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
OL!VE
im getting bored.
sad

Nope... mrgreen

The answer is.....
CANADA!!! mrgreen

rolleyes
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
OL!VE
im getting bored.
sad

Nope... mrgreen

The answer is.....
CANADA!!! mrgreen

rolleyes

o.o
Scruffdog
[+.e.m.o.+]
well people, i'm off
gotta go to bed
i'm working tomorrow and it's like midnight right now
blaugh

nite! i wanted to inform you if you didnt know, new billy talent cd soon!

IKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOWIKNOW!!!!11!!1!1!11!!1?&?&$%&/?"!!!
whee
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
Sexilisious Devil
xXForsaken_MemoriesXx
OL!VE
im getting bored.
sad

Nope... mrgreen

The answer is.....
CANADA!!! mrgreen

rolleyes

HEY!
i live in Canada !
crying
I'm a dumbass. so wha..... lol heart domokun xp

p.s i eat me toenails.... domokun
stop fooling everyone thinking its goths.

you know its you and your trying to turn it round because you think your unique.

your just jelous.

ghed awayz -.-
OL!VE
OMGitsAballoon
you're a hypocrite, you know that, right? you're all, "HOMG EMO IS A STYLE OF MUSIC YOU FUKKERZ!!" while, you are calling yourself "emo" and i checked out your profile to see just what exactly i might find there, and under your interest, you put "emos". i am degraded at school as well and called, "emo" or "goth" and yes, i too inform them of how "emo" is a style of music that originated in washington d.c., and how gothic was a stlye of french architecture used for CATHEDRALS!! HOUSES OF GOD!!!! not these ******** gits who dye their hair unnatural colours and wear black eyeliner that end at their cheekbones and white, white faces and all black clothing with leather straps and chains and they're just EWWWW!!!!! yeah.... O_O

you wanna know whats EWWWWWWWW?
preps who put kids in categories by the way they dress, that stupid 'look a person down' thing drives me crazy.
get 2 know a person before you judge them.
hypocrite? i beg to differ.

i don't think you read what i ACTUALLY said. i, for one, am definitely NOT a prep. and no, i do not label people for the way they dress. just preps. cause they deserve to be ridiculed. i just don't like people who try hard to have an image
MadamexPredictable
stop fooling everyone thinking its goths.

you know its you and your trying to turn it round because you think your unique.

your just jelous.

ghed awayz -.-

WTF?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out