poll whore option 0.55399061032864 55.4% [ 118 ]
Total Votes:[ 213 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

[+.e.m.o.+]
well people, i'm off
gotta go to bed
i'm working tomorrow and it's like midnight right now
blaugh

nite! i wanted to inform you if you didnt know, new billy talent cd soon!
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog
OL!VE
[+.e.m.o.+]

an empror actually tried that in china
everyone were wearing the same ugly blue outfit
GUESS WHAT?

it didn't work out!
surprised

oh well.
anyways, in 2000 everyone was expecting 2 be flying in cars, but we arent. so maybe the futureistic movies are full of crap.
i wanna go to japan.

Proabably the same stupid reason, "Cause anime is there." I heard it from like... 30 people already, "I wanna go to Japan for guys and anime." WOW.
why japan?

lol, acually, its because on america's next top model they went to japan & it was so pretty. im not too into asian guys. ive heard bad stuff. wink

LOL I'd be uh.. careful of what you say regarding the fact that I'm a.. .nevermind. Okay, but what about all the other beautiful places?
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog
OL!VE
[+.e.m.o.+]

GUESS WHAT?

it didn't work out!
surprised

oh well.
anyways, in 2000 everyone was expecting 2 be flying in cars, but we arent. so maybe the futureistic movies are full of crap.
i wanna go to japan.

Proabably the same stupid reason, "Cause anime is there." I heard it from like... 30 people already, "I wanna go to Japan for guys and anime." WOW.
why japan?

lol, acually, its because on america's next top model they went to japan & it was so pretty. im not too into asian guys. ive heard bad stuff. wink

Japan is beautiful, in the summer the cherry blossum trees pretty much blanket the ground a light layer of pink everywhere you look. its beautiful. and in the winter, snow...
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog
OL!VE
[+.e.m.o.+]

GUESS WHAT?

it didn't work out!
surprised

oh well.
i wanna go to japan.

why japan?

LOL I'd be uh.. careful of what you say regarding the fact that I'm a.. .nevermind. Okay, but what about all the other beautiful places?

lol, sorry, well, i live in florida so ive seen beaches. i also would love to go to italy though.
Scruffdog
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog
OL!VE
[+.e.m.o.+]

GUESS WHAT?

it didn't work out!
surprised

oh well.
i wanna go to japan.

why japan?

Japan is beautiful, in the summer the cherry blossum trees pretty much blanket the ground a light layer of pink everywhere you look. its beautiful. and in the winter, snow...
I thought we were talking about how critisizem....
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog

why japan?

lol, sorry, well, i live in florida so ive seen beaches. i also would love to go to italy though.

Hehe i wanna go there too... sorry forsaken we were originally talking about that lest get back to the topic at hand...
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog

why japan?

lol Funny eh. xP Anyways, yay! Where do you live? *ish confused* Lets go to Connecticut together! *takes your hand*
LOL I live in New Jersey but please PLEASE do not tell. Where do you live? CT is the sex. I love it. *skips through some black and white roses*
Scruffdog
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog

why japan?

Hehe i wanna go there too... sorry forsaken we were originally talking about that lest get back to the topic at hand...

Yeah... *ack!* But its over-rated. Just a bit i think.
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
Scruffdog

why japan?

lol Funny eh. xP Anyways, yay! Where do you live? *ish confused* Lets go to Connecticut together! *takes your hand*

why connecticut silly? ive never been there.
time for me to take off, good night everyone see ya tomorrow!! same place, same time! razz
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE

Have you seen it before? The most beautiful place in the world.

@Scruffdog-Your name is blue. xP I love ya. See ya.
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE

nope ive never seen it, but i'd love to go. i love traveling.
have you ever been to illinois? that place is the bomb.
particularly CHICAGO.
w00t w00t.
heart
blue? tootles
im getting bored.
sad
anyone have a joke to tell?
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE
Sexilisious Devil
OL!VE

nope ive never seen it, but i'd love to go. i love traveling.
have you ever been to illinois? that place is the bomb.
particularly CHICAGO.
w00t w00t.
heart

Acually, yes! I loved it very much. *wearing U of Chicago sweats now!* Anyways, I went about a month ago, its a bit over rated though. also. xP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff