Welcome to Gaia! ::

`Interstellar Burst`
Do it...I'll totally use that picture.

Bloom- TigerArmy666. The guy is practically inhuman. He used to be a forest fire fighter. I gave one to Heady as well.

I already have the flannel, and I think we have an axe somewhere around here.

It will be ULTRA X-TREEM
Holy s**t Meph you're quite possibly the only person I ever have known to be able to hold a DW4 conversation with me.
You're officially awesome.

AIM's being a ******** tonight.
ORLY Bloom
Holy s**t Meph you're quite possibly the only person I ever have known to be able to hold a DW4 conversation with me.

That's because DW4 is probably my favorite game of all time. So many fond memories of that game...

I was wondering what was up with your AIM. I thought I had just dropped the connection or something.
Mephianse
ORLY Bloom

That's because DW4 is probably my favorite game of all time. So many fond memories of that game...

I was wondering what was up with your AIM. I thought I had just dropped the connection or something.

Mine too. Least favorite would be Dr. Mario simply because my parents always played it and never helped me with my homework emo

But yeah, it's probably the AIM connection because trillian doesn't do this s**t with my other programs
It is not in your sig talk2hand
LIES
Xambesi
LIES

AIM/MSN me for it.
Mephianse
Xambesi
LIES

AIM/MSN me for it.

I don't have msn