Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I was bored and had Wyf (RichardSimmonsLovesCake) call me.

Gay people make great conversation. I don't know why. I've talked to 90+ Gaians over the phone, and the best conversations tend to be from the gay guys. They're so lighthearted.

As I said, I've talked to a lot of Gaians, and I've been able to break a lot of Internet people down into groups. Sure I'm stereotyping some people, but as is the case when I stereotype, I don't care. The groups are as follows:

• I'm too cool for this s**t: A guy who'll call you out of the blue, drop his voice as low as it can go, and say three or four sentences before making some excuse to hang up. Waste of time.

• Cornered rat: Usually female. They constantly talk about how nervous they are, and laugh way too much. Fun for a little while, but the laughter tends to get old.

• b*****d JESUS FISH NINJA: The kind person who isn't interesting, so they just say "random" s**t. The way the post is pretty similar to the way they are on the phone. Highly irritating.

• Actual interesting person: They make a good attempt at conversation, and they usually succeed. Time really flies with these people. They're an absolute joy to talk to.

Most gay people fall into the last category. I wonder why gay people are such good conversationalists.

Like talking to Gaians on the phone? Most interesting Gaian you've ever talked to? Want to talk to ME? Number is in my sig.

PEOPLE WHO CALLED TONIGHT:

xmusicxisxlifex: Part cornered rat, part actual interesting person.
The Sexecutioner: Actual interesting person.
`Interstellar Burst`: Actual interesting person.

Gay people crave the c**k.
I'm gay, but I think I would fall into the last category regardless of my sexuality because I can hold long conversations about anything and everything.
then you started chocking on TEA.
User Image
Edla

Gay people crave the c**k.

Lawl. Why would you talk to any stranger on the phone? neutral
I'm so too cool for this s**t. Except when I'm talking to my girlfriend. Then, I'd be more the ninja one. User Image
I haven't interacted with anyone in gaia outside of the interwebz.
I would call you, but seeing as how I don' pay my own phone bill this would be slightly troublesome for my father.

If only I could get a job. emo
Richardsimmonslovescake
then you started chocking on TEA.
User Image

User Image
SheWhoCorrupts
I haven't interacted with anyone in gaia outside of the interwebz.

talking on the phone gives you a new perspective, I end up donating alot easier if i heard the persons voice haha.
I am a boring person IRL.
Gay people are awesome. I tent to fall under Cornered Rat.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I hate using the phone. There's just something about it that makes me very nervous so I don't like to talk for long, especially if I know the person. If it's a stranger it's a little easier but I have a lot of trouble comeing up with things to say.

sweatdrop
I don't talk to people on gaia.
i wonder what i fall under.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out