Two hookers and an 8-ball... w00...

neutral
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
XDDD its notabout being original.

Then type in a proper way, But no, You'd rather type like a retard just to try and stand out from the other poster.
Worthless
likei care i type like this alloverthe interwebz. WHERE THE HELL did yu comefrom anyways. IM MADE OF GAY AND GAY. i dont recognize your user name.

You do, because for some reason you are desperate for e-attention and can only find one way of getting it.
Don't tell me it's not to stan d out because if it wasn't you wouldn't go out of your way to type like an half assed retarded syphilic donkey.
AHAHA XDDD eATTENTION is EPICFAIL.BAT

INdeed, which is my whole point, you are quite pathetic for trying so desperatly to grasp at any thread of attention you can gather over the anonymous internet.
whatever?!
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
XDDD its notabout being original.

Then type in a proper way, But no, You'd rather type like a retard just to try and stand out from the other poster.
Worthless
likei care i type like this alloverthe interwebz. WHERE THE HELL did yu comefrom anyways. IM MADE OF GAY AND GAY. i dont recognize your user name.

You do, because for some reason you are desperate for e-attention and can only find one way of getting it.
Don't tell me it's not to stan d out because if it wasn't you wouldn't go out of your way to type like an half assed retarded syphilic donkey.

INdeed, which is my whole point, you are quite pathetic for trying so desperatly to grasp at any thread of attention you can gather over the anonymous internet.
/b/ is anonymous.

anyways. im sorry you fail at being rokcore on the internet maybe you should be one of those youtubers. someone is blasting tool wtf. anyways, yuh try youtube i heard they make people stars over there.
c** 3=2 mah hose >:3
shadow_taker
c** 3=2 mah hose >:3
wtfs ? _? idont understand.
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`

/b/ is anonymous.

anyways. im sorry you fail at being rokcore on the internet maybe you should be one of those youtubers. someone is blasting tool wtf. anyways, yuh try youtube i heard they make people stars over there.

You're the one who seeks attention from other with your desperate plea at originality. And yet you tell me to go to youtube? b***h, please.
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`

/b/ is anonymous.

You're the one who seeks attention from other with your desperate plea at originality. And yet you tell me to go to youtube? b***h, please.
VV: I DONT FRONT ON THE eNET. this is how i am irl.
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`

/b/ is anonymous.

You speak in a retarded manner, Ignoring every single bit on english syntax and grammar you ever learned while sporadically pause then to resume or to add senseless babbling? Yeah right, Specially since you did type normaly 2 post up.

You can't mimic typing in real life.
******** win

wanna cookie? heart
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`

/b/ is anonymous.

You speak in a retarded manner, Ignoring every single bit on english syntax and grammar you ever learned while sporadically pause then to resume or to add senseless babbling? Yeah right, Specially since you did type normaly 2 post up.

omg i mimic the way i speak in how i type. there is time for serious, and time for normal. with this normal with that serious. VV: BLAHBLAH lets be friends, im sure if we talked you'd understand. AIMME hok. going to the sticka am now.
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
/b/ is anonymous.

omg i mimic the way i speak in how i type. there is time for serious, and time for normal. with this normal with that serious. VV: BLAHBLAH lets be friends, im sure if we talked you'd understand. AIMME hok. going to the sticka am now.

I have very little desire to hear your voice.
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
/b/ is anonymous.

its nothing like wejas. im serious im sure youll get a kick out of me mans.
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`

I somehow doubt it. Unless you mean a kick in my brain's metaphorical testicles..
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`

I somehow doubt it. Unless you mean a kick in my brain's metaphorical testicles..
omg stop talking to me here and aim me.

AIM - MILKBONEHED
MSN - zendahlia@hotmail.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out