Welcome to Gaia! ::

G-Way Suki-San
Grammar is your friend...
And i am addicted to no web site.
Just the internet in general.
And i dun' 'do' Gaia anyways. =]

Both it and weja choose to type that way in a pathetic and futile attempt at originality
********!!!!!!!!!!
dramamine
yo clean your room or else bugs are going to fester all up in it.
~ _~ roaches.

the only sitei really go on besides gaia are news sitesbecause i like to read about people dying.
i had this friend named scott, that died. from falling down the stairs, and he had roaches all over his walls and celing, they were his friends.
[Leshrac]
G-Way Suki-San

Both it and weja choose to type that way in a pathetic and futile attempt at originality
XDDD its notabout being original.
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
G-Way Suki-San

Then type in a proper way, But no, You'd rather type like a retard just to try and stand out from the other poster.
Worthless
shinjuu`
dramamine
~ _~ roaches.

the only sitei really go on besides gaia are news sitesbecause i like to read about people dying.
i had this friend named scott, that died. from falling down the stairs, and he had roaches all over his walls and celing, they were his friends.

when he died, did they depart? :U
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
G-Way Suki-San

Then type in a proper way, But no, You'd rather type like a retard just to try and stand out from the other poster.
Worthless
likei care i type like this alloverthe interwebz. WHERE THE HELL did yu comefrom anyways. IM MADE OF GAY AND GAY. i dont recognize your user name.
dramamine
shinjuu`
dramamine
~ _~ roaches.

when he died, did they depart? :U
ACTUALLY THEY RAIDed him. but yuh no more scott no more roaches.
1 word:grammar talk2hand

I could barely read what you posted.
ren sohma
2 words:grammar talk2hand

grammar is one word two silly-bulls.
STOP! GRAMMAR TIME!
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
G-Way Suki-San

Worthless
likei care i type like this alloverthe interwebz. WHERE THE HELL did yu comefrom anyways. IM MADE OF GAY AND GAY. i dont recognize your user name.

You do, because for some reason you are desperate for e-attention and can only find one way of getting it.
Don't tell me it's not to stan d out because if it wasn't you wouldn't go out of your way to type like an half assed retarded syphilic donkey.
ren sohma
2 words:grammar talk2hand

Grammar is one word.
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
G-Way Suki-San

Worthless

You do, because for some reason you are desperate for e-attention and can only find one way of getting it.
Don't tell me it's not to stan d out because if it wasn't you wouldn't go out of your way to type like an half assed retarded syphilic donkey.
AHAHA XDDD eATTENTION is EPICFAIL.BAT
Trinity x Blood
STOP! GRAMMAR TIME!
ill put in a translation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items