Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ms Ella Heart
Karayan Nyx
The carpet doesn't match the grapes? neutral

ya.
shoulddnt in be drapes?

i dont know why but i dont like u....at all...

anyway i think they're a-sexual b/c smurfette wasnt even around until the old dude made her in an attempt to catch the smurfs so yeah....or they're all just homos
arrow HAHA, WHAT A WHORE.
XD
SesshyxTobi
That's because the male smurfs have the vaginas
Win. You can all go home now.
Peanut butter my man.
Oh god, this reminded me of the argument on The Venture Bro.s >.<
Karayan Nyx
Mr Sodomy
Ms Ella Heart
Karayan Nyx
The carpet doesn't match the grapes? neutral

ya.
shoulddnt in be drapes?

WTF... I GIVE YOU GUYS FOOD AND LOVE AND ALL YOU DO IS CORRECT MY OBVIOUS ATTEMPT AT A JOKE...
I don't need your love...but I am actually quite hungry

DINNERS IN THE KITCHEN b***h. IT'S SAUSAGE. THE OTHER WHITE MEAT
They all gang-banged her.
Hanyoda
She is the town whore!

SHE'S MORE THAN THAT... SHE'S THE RACE BIKE... EVERYONE HAS HAD A TURN TO RIDE HER.
GD, GET YOUR a** IN GEAR

6,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
smurfs dont even have reprouctive organs

go watch donnie darko

lets just say smurfette doesnt sit down for weeks at a time.
I'd imagine it something between certian species of snakes and a roman orgy.
Smurfi breed by cell division.
They all look pretty close to the same anyways.
so the breed like ameoba.
well ya see, female smurfs actually absorb seed through their entire body. So once every few months all the smurfs get together in a clearing, and smurfette lies naked on the grass in the middle. The male smurfs start pleasuring themselves as Smurfette starts putting on a show. Then, one the elders, such as Papa smurf, will give the signal, a clap, usually, and the villiage will proceed to run up to smurfette, still rubbing themselves. Then, as each smurf nears orgasm, they will push to the front and contribute their genetic material. This will continue until the entire villiage is spent and smurfette is swimming in a blue pool. It is imperative that she absorb as much genetic material as possible, so she must rub as much of into her skin as she can manage. Swallowing the material and absorbing it through her eyes are also suitable, so she can drink it and allow it to flow into her eyes. It takes a few days for her body to fully absorb this material and process it, more depending on how much she has received. Usually after about a week she is ready to give birth and will retreat to a dark tunnel in the earth to lay her clutch.

After the young smurfs hatch they must be nourished with smurf milk, which is, ironically, all but identical to smurf sperm. The one difference is that smurf milk makes it more likely that a smurf larva will develop into a new smurfette. Smurfette likes her position of decadence and sloth and so will not allow this. For the few days that smurf larva can only subsist on smurf milk they will be fed by males with smurf sperm so that smurfogen does not develop and make them female. Due to the consistency of sperm, this must be fresh, other wise it's no good, the babies must be fed "fresh from the tap" as it were.

how's that for ruining childhood?
Smurfetter is a H-O-R-S-E with out the s... And with a w.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff