Welcome to Gaia! ::

Misguided Rogue
just_call_me_tracy
God made sex to be a beautiful thing within a Marriage.
People chose to misuse sex and make it dirty.
God also gave us sex to have children which is a wonderful thing.
God also made the sex act a pleasureable thing and gave us the equipment to have orgasims so I do not think it would be wrong to say God Loves Sex as long as it is in the proper context.

3nodding I agree with that. Though I personally believe that it's alright for a couple to have sex outside of marriage if they wish to, but none of this sleeping around crap.
It has to be for love and not lust.
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy! People who proclaim their christianity! Want to be friends? This isn't my real account, this is my fiance's, but my name is Davidsforever~Ecwee. I've been looking for some real christian friends on here for a while.
I don't believe in god.

But my opinion of sex... just do it. =P
Man sex with a condom is like ******** a warm steak through a garbage bag.
SO remeber kids, ******** PROTECTION.
It's true, God made sex, and all the pleasures that go along with it. He even made labour painless, until Eve ate the fruit. It was supposed to be something beautiful, but people took it away. It's why people say it's overrated, because they themselves have had it so much it isn't real anymore. It's beautiful when it's with the person God intended you to be with.
ravenleingod
It's true, God made sex, and all the pleasures that go along with it. He even made labour painless, until Eve ate the fruit. It was supposed to be something beautiful, but people took it away. It's why people say it's overrated, because they themselves have had it so much it isn't real anymore. It's beautiful when it's with the person God intended you to be with.

You know what?

Your avatar looks like it's milking a cow. mrgreen
So people, what do you think?

rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items