Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nahh Durr
what's sad is when they can look the exact same if they wanted
sucks to have no true beauty

^^^

Well, I mean, idk you need to be attractive/have a good face structure to some extent for the make-up to look good on you.
Some people put the exact same styles on and the one who looks more unattractive is the one who has like, disproportionate features that even make-up can't fix.
I don't know about that last part. More guys would pick natural over fake anyday
AGESEXLOCATION plz
Nahh Durr
what's sad is when they can look the exact same if they wanted
sucks to have no true beauty

^^^

Well, I mean, idk you need to be attractive/have a good face structure to some extent for the make-up to look good on you.
Some people put the exact same styles on and the one who looks more unattractive is the one who has like, disproportionate features that even make-up can't fix.

I depise this world cry cry
yes... i don't hate those girls, but i wish i could pull off looking so fake pretty without feeling uncomfortable with myself.
Insecurity. They feel threatened by those who take the time to primp themselves. They're too lazy to make themselves look good, instead they demand people "accept" them as they are i.e looking like they just woke up from bed.

I'm glad there are girls not afraid to be daring with their looks and doll themselves up. They don't have to answer to the ones calling them "fake".... when those same people get piercings, dye their hair, buy factory clothes, and crush on the hot guys.

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"What sucks is that when they take off their make-up guys end up disappointed and that she will only ever be the one night stand that guys don't call back." - quote from a film

Look i have nothing against make-up, but i dont think people need it. If you're pretty then you will be independent of the slap you put on. Think of it like this. A girl who only wears make-up on special occasions stands out and looks banging. While you can see her natural beauty everyday for it to only be enhanced when they scrub up.

A girl who wears make-up everyday will need to upkeep that constantly because its like your normal face is a downgrade as opposed to a sexy treat on a special occasion.

Genius

I don't understand. What's bad about girls being good at make up?

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I love makeup, but I don't hate on people who look good without it. I wear at least a little eyeliner to give my eyes the definition they lack naturally.
Natural beauty is treasured and if you lack that then your next resort is "fake" beauty....or you can just not do anything. That works too I guess, just don't b***h about not liking the outcome.

Chatty Gaian

HA! Psh yeah right! ~ I never hate on fake girls because I have what they want. emotion_dealwithit
If anything, it's the fake girls that be hating on the real girls since they gotta buy what real girls got.

Oh and PS: At the end of the day, guys always wants what is REAL and not fake. For example: Guys expect girls to look hot WITHOUT the fancy makeup/hair style/clothes/ . Remember that. wink

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
duldol
i dunno i don't hate on other girls personally. i would hate to make anyone feel bad about themselves. everyone deserves to feel happy about themselves and feel that they are beautiful.

i believe everyone is beautiful, with or with out make up. i love my fellow man and woman smile

woah! Thats so lovely crying
Squishyz Baby
HA! Psh yeah right! ~ I never hate on fake girls because I have what they want. emotion_dealwithit
If anything, it's the fake girls that be hating on the real girls since they gotta buy what real girls got.

Oh and PS: At the end of the day, guys always wants what is REAL and not fake. For example: Guys expect girls to look hot WITHOUT the fancy makeup/hair style/clothes/ . Remember that. wink
lol
another girl who thinks shes hot but is probably average at best
Oh Miss
Insecurity. They feel threatened by those who take the time to primp themselves. They're too lazy to make themselves look good, instead they demand people "accept" them as they are i.e looking like they just woke up from bed.

I'm glad there are girls not afraid to be daring with their looks and doll themselves up. They don't have to answer to the ones calling them "fake".... when those same people get piercings, dye their hair, buy factory clothes, and crush on the hot guys.
id get bored looking the same way all the time and never mixing it up
Hard to find real beauty
rane the insane
duldol
i dunno i don't hate on other girls personally. i would hate to make anyone feel bad about themselves. everyone deserves to feel happy about themselves and feel that they are beautiful.

i believe everyone is beautiful, with or with out make up. i love my fellow man and woman smile

woah! Thats so lovely crying

it's how more people should feel crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas