Welcome to Gaia! ::

dollfieprincess
Nahh Durr
dollfieprincess
Nahh Durr
what's sad is when they can look the exact same if they wanted
sucks to have no true beauty
most girls dont have true beauty
but a lot of them are a lot of confidence and think theyre hot so they dont notice it

yeahh, but plastered faces make them confident as well.
and it's not attractive to most guys soo
what most guys consider a natural beauty are just models who are wearing natural makeup

haha oh I knoww~
natural makeup isn't plastering your face though,
it looks decent 4laugh

Man-Hungry Raider

dollfieprincess
Another Nomad
dollfieprincess
Another Nomad
I could wipe of that s**t with a napkin. I like my women to look natural, not like hoes.
most of the women you consider naturally beautiful are most likely wearing makeup
"natural" makeup is the most deceiving

I can generally tell when someone is wearing makeup.
she looks like such a ho
User Image

Photoshop no doubt and I'm fairly sure Asians don't have that much eye definition.
IHeartSidleSandersCSILove
Orange tan is ugly. I only wear eyeliner, mascara and lipstick no face stuff. Be pale and natural. I very rarely wear make up unless I wanna new picture or I go out for the night *shrugs* i don't like fac nails, bleach blonde hair with dark roots, bad extensions and a skirt which may as well be made of dental floss.
pale girls wear tons of makeup and fake hair too
Another Nomad
dollfieprincess
Another Nomad
dollfieprincess
Another Nomad
I could wipe of that s**t with a napkin. I like my women to look natural, not like hoes.
most of the women you consider naturally beautiful are most likely wearing makeup

she looks like such a ho
User Image

Photoshop no doubt and I'm fairly sure Asians don't have that much eye definition.
shes looks like that irl too dont be a racist

Man-Hungry Raider

dollfieprincess
Another Nomad
dollfieprincess
Another Nomad
dollfieprincess
Another Nomad

she looks like such a ho
User Image

shes looks like that irl too dont be a racist

-.- Whatever you want to believe.
I wear way too much makeup and dye my hair.
I don't feel like it's much different than wearing fashionable clothes or whatever.
It's how you put yourself out there.

Sparkly Fatcat

dollfieprincess
Happy little toast
I hated her because most of my bfs choose her over me in the end, just shows how much fakery actually works and how if she went out with no makeup every ******** in the world would hate her. Even my ex told me once that she looks so ugly without it.
your ex was a shallow a*****e be happy he left you

Yer.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She's the ginger girl at the front I'm the one with black hair, she looks better but personality wise in some way or another she pissed everybody in that picture off.
i dunno i don't hate on other girls personally. i would hate to make anyone feel bad about themselves. everyone deserves to feel happy about themselves and feel that they are beautiful.

i believe everyone is beautiful, with or with out make up. i love my fellow man and woman smile
COLORED HAIR FOR THE WIN
dollfieprincess
IHeartSidleSandersCSILove
Orange tan is ugly. I only wear eyeliner, mascara and lipstick no face stuff. Be pale and natural. I very rarely wear make up unless I wanna new picture or I go out for the night *shrugs* i don't like fac nails, bleach blonde hair with dark roots, bad extensions and a skirt which may as well be made of dental floss.
pale girls wear tons of makeup and fake hair too

Oh I know, don't get me wrong I have extensions I sometimes put it but they need to be in properly. And I usually have to take off half the make up I put on because I put way too much on *laughs* I don't wear it to be fake but I don't like my face at all lol

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
True but when that girls starts sweating or crying and her make up starts smudging and it looks like she has 2 black eyes, thats not a pretty sight

Dapper Nerd

Leaders Of Men
I couldn't care less about what someone does to their own appearance P:
boo hoo, go cry about it.

Seeker

I've started wearing makeup again
there's only one girl who has 'fake' beauty that i really don't like...but that's cause she is a total b***h and has been since we were kids :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff