Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rear Admiral SixtyNine
Well yes.

I encourage hating religious people.

This is because religion is a bad thing and you should be condemned for perpetuating it.

Being religious makes you a bad person and a blight upon humanity, with religion itself as the pus-filled tumour.

Religion is bad.
You are bad.
I hate you and whole-heartedly encourage everyone to hate you.

Can I ask why this is? I'm honestly not religious, but I've always wanted to ask someone who's like you about why. I'm not a fan of organized religion and I never have been. And I think it's frankly ******** retarded that Christians (ESPECIALLY in first world countries like the U.S.) think they're being oppressed and persecuted when they have absolutely no idea what being truly persecuted and oppressed really is. But I don't know I'd go so far as to say that people who believe in religion are a blight upon the earth. But I'm truly interested to hear what you think.
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

Inspirational Discharge
yedinorog

Thank you because sadly your the first person to actually understand where I am coming from heart

Well it's all respect, right?
Different cultures, different religions and believes and societies all have to live on this earth together and if someone disagrees with someone on something then why try and sway them if it isn't hurting people or YOU.

It all mostly comes down to morale and situations where personal opinions clash when making decisions for the mas population of the peoples.

Let's take...legalization of marijuana for example.

To the more conservatives that's a no, but why? There are PLENTY of people out there who would adore this and there are a lot of good reasons to why this idea would be a great choice (economy, legal issues within prisons, ect.) but the morality of the more conservative group denies it because they don't want it around.

Personal choice is your own, right? If I go out with someone to dinner and they get something I don't like why is that my problem? It's their dinner, not mine so why should I care what they want to eat, yeah?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Exactly 3nodding live and let live right? Btw I'm listening to your music it's very nice.
yedinorog
Exactly 3nodding live and let live right? Btw I'm listening to your music it's very nice.

emotion_kirakira

Awww thank you.
Please, spread it around to your friends!
I wanna start an underground internet thing.

Soon a webcomic too! biggrin !

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Lunatic

Inspirational Discharge
yedinorog

emotion_kirakira

Awww thank you.
Please, spread it around to your friends!
I wanna start an underground internet thing.

Soon a webcomic too! biggrin !

Your very talented! I can only kinda paint lol =P Do you have a youtube video I can post it on my facebook =] I would put you on my itune <3
yedinorog
Your very talented! I can only kinda paint lol =P Do you have a youtube video I can post it on my facebook =] I would put you on my itune <3

Awwwww thank yooou!!!

^o^

Beloved Lunatic

Inspirational Discharge
yedinorog

Awwwww thank yooou!!!

^o^

If you like my facebook is Justin McKee you add me can comment on the post =D
yedinorog
Which one are you there's like...25 Justin McKee's...haha

Beloved Lunatic

Inspirational Discharge
yedinorog

the one with my sig pic as the display lol I live in angus =P
yedinorog
Inspirational Discharge
yedinorog

crying

I cannot fiiiiind yoooou.

Beloved Lunatic

Inspirational Discharge
yedinorog
Inspirational Discharge
yedinorog

crying

I cannot fiiiiind yoooou.

Whats your name on there =P
You seem to keep thinking your opinions are the opinions of your whole religious sect. Realistically, there are many fearmongers and hateful christians. That doesn't mean all of them are and it also doesn't mean it's okay to harass every christian because some of them are pretty terrible, but honestly. I can tell you've never ever dealt with any real "oppression" as you claim. As was stated before, the fact that you're actually going to whine about it after your faith has spread so much hatred already and have been (and still are) the majority (at least in the US) is pretty insulting to all the people who are actually oppressed, have been oppressed, and are still oppressed today. Instead of whining and trying to get everyone to treat you nicely why don't you work on having your community treat other groups of people nicely instead. The hatred isn't towards you it's towards all the people in your own community who are spreading even more hatred to other groups of people. If so many christians weren't so intolerant and hateful you wouldn't receive so much in return. You're failing to see where the real problem lies and it's making you look pretty stupid and whiney.
I'm sowwy the mean atheists have hurt your feelings. We might still be a little upset that religion removes personal freedoms, like preventing homosexuals from marrying and women from choosing an abortion as the best choice for them.
yedinorog
Whats your name on there =P

kella tijerina

razz

yedinorog
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
yedinorog
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
yedinorog
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
Well yes.

This is because religion is a bad thing and you should be condemned for perpetuating it.

Being religious makes you a bad person and a blight upon humanity, with religion itself as the pus-filled tumour.

Religion is bad.
You are bad.
Well then your example of the type of person I am talking about so thank you for posting now people might understand where I am coming from.
With any luck the rest of them will hate you too and run you out of town.

Or hell, I might get lucky, and you might get publically executed
I live in a Christian community so that would not happen, sorry to disappoint you lol.

Oh hey it's no big deal.

If I have my way Christian communities will be slaughtered en masse.

It's a good thing I guess that I'm lazy and without ambition, because if I were actually able to get into a position of considerable power, I would honestly lead a death crusade against any and all religious people.

I'm talking world wide mass murder.
Every member of any religion would be executed, their body burned, and the ashes dumped into the sewer, like the pieces of vile s**t you all are.
Christians would for the most part be able to embrace that and not be fearful since we believe something is greater out there for us. Death has to come sooner or later and it's deffinatly not something to fear. So you have fun with that.

I'm having a massive ammount of fun just advocating anti-religious hatred

It brings me joy and improves the quality of life for anyone with the sense to feel the same way.

Religion is a cancer
You are a tumour

I would suggest killing yourself but that would take away from my fantasy of killing you myself
midsummerpuck
Rear Admiral SixtyNine
Well yes.

Religion is bad.
You are bad.

Can I ask why this is? I'm honestly not religious, but I've always wanted to ask someone who's like you about why. I'm not a fan of organized religion and I never have been. And I think it's frankly ******** retarded that Christians (ESPECIALLY in first world countries like the U.S.) think they're being oppressed and persecuted when they have absolutely no idea what being truly persecuted and oppressed really is. But I don't know I'd go so far as to say that people who believe in religion are a blight upon the earth. But I'm truly interested to hear what you think.
User Image

Put simply I believe religion has no reason to exist.

It has no positive qualities to it, and has improved noone's life whatsoever

But good god does it have it's negative points.

Firstly it's a financial drain

The ammount of donations and demands and offerings that are made in the name of religion is stupendous, and yet none of that money appears to make it's way to those that need it most, like for instance, the ones giving it up in the first place.

Second, it breeds unecessary hatred between peoples. Religion is so far the only reason why Gays are still hated and in some places killed, or why certain subcultures like goth or emo or whatever are demonized, and it's members harassed. It's still the only obstacle in the way of population controlling measures such as contraception and abortion.

It is NOTHING but a hinderance on the human race.

Anything good that one can claim religion has done is easily found elsewhere in the world, to just as great a degree.

The primary backing post being hope. Aw, isn't that cute. It gives hope to the hopeless right. Or does it. Can one not find hope anywhere else. Is it truly the only place in the world where someone who has lost all can find a reason to be. Ofcourse not. Hobbies, Careers, Love, or just pure escapism all offer these same things.

It has no place here and it's presence is insulting.

To think we the human race are so easily decieved and preyed upon that such an arbitrary and nonsensical system still exists.

I find the notion of modern religion absolutely disgusting and I wish with all my heart that those caught in it's cluthes see wsense and leave it to rot.

I have such hatred for religion, I sincerely want to see ANY religious zealot that refuses to see the light of progress and sense be brutally murdered.

Torture might be fun but not necessary, my goal is simply the removal of these poor excuses for human beings. Separation is not enough however, since they themselves won't settle for that and will try to reinvade the world of the functional person, this much is clear. They must be killed.

The more I think about this, it's funny, my hands are legit trembling a little with anger.

I kinda wanna make an entire thread and just type KILL THE RELIGIOUS again and again and again and again.

I would too if I felt even for a second that I might be taken seriously, instead of as trolling.

But to put all of that into a single point.

Religion needs to die in a fire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces