[ Aphrodite ]
Athena`
[ Aphrodite ]

Oo, I love to cause troubles~
Especially for mortals~

Oh, I know it, babe. xd heart

I know you are a virgin and all~
but you still are really sexay~
Athena isn't a virgin. That would be Artemis.

Mortals telling us about our personal affairs lol
Accuracy call on that one, 'Historian' pointing out a historically incorrect group of gaians. Research some acctual history (not the 'Hercules' movie Mr.Hades), before you pretend to be a mythical, historical figure.

A mortal thinks we're wrong. dramallama
[ Aphrodite ]
Let us retreat to Olympus~

We are too much for this place~

You can have your clouds and ambrosia.

I'll take my flowers and darkness~
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess
[ Aphrodite ]

Accuracy call on that one, 'Historian' pointing out a historically incorrect group of gaians. Research some acctual history (not the 'Hercules' movie Mr.Hades), before you pretend to be a mythical, historical figure.

Smite 'em.
~[Poseidon]~
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess
[ Aphrodite ]

Smite 'em.

You're the one that's good with smiting and grudge holding, uncle. 4laugh
You're a retard.
[[ Hades ]]
Controling the underworld, and dealing with lovers trying to save their soulmates from passing the river styx. Dealing with that damn Hercules beating up my 3-headed dog. Being god of the dead is a tough job, not only that I have to JUDGE the dead, do you have any idea what that's like? Let me give you a hint, stressful. How much stress does your daily routine consist of? Will I be meeting you soon? twisted

Now, uh, we're both aware Minos judges the dead, right? Some lord of the underworld /you/ are.

BTW, no such thing as god of the underwold. Hades is Lord of the Underworld, and god of Wealth.
#4 *blasts with laser vision*
DrkMerchant
[[ Hades ]]
Controling the underworld, and dealing with lovers trying to save their soulmates from passing the river styx. Dealing with that damn Hercules beating up my 3-headed dog. Being god of the dead is a tough job, not only that I have to JUDGE the dead, do you have any idea what that's like? Let me give you a hint, stressful. How much stress does your daily routine consist of? Will I be meeting you soon? twisted

Now, uh, we're both aware Minos judges the dead, right? Some lord of the underworld /you/ are.

BTW, no such thing as god of the underwold. Hades is Lord of the Underworld, and god of Wealth.

Thank you for informing my husband of his position and home.
[[ Persephone ]]
[ Aphrodite ]
Let us retreat to Olympus~

We are too much for this place~

You can have your clouds and ambrosia.

I'll take my flowers and darkness~

When I emerged from the water, flowers appeared where ever I stepped.
[[ Hades ]]

How much are the bat wings?
My daily ritual doesnt really consist of that much. Actually eating babies and sacrificing virgins comes with the parka. ninja -shrug- ninja
[[ Persephone ]]
DrkMerchant
[[ Hades ]]

Now, now. I hope that wasn't sarcasm. I'll take you on in a battle of mythical knowlage any day.
DrkMerchant
[[ Persephone ]]
DrkMerchant
[[ Hades ]]

Now, now. I hope that wasn't sarcasm. I'll take you on in a battle of mythical knowlage any day.

A mortal is calling you out.
[[ Persephone ]]
~[Poseidon]~
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess
[[ Persephone ]]

Smite 'em.

You're the one that's good with smiting and grudge holding, uncle. 4laugh

Poseidon...you are really hott~

You wanna?~
I know what you mean, people give us no credit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers