Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess
Oh yes, I'm sure it's a real riot down there. What, with all those lively personalities.

evil
What? Never heard of the Grim Reapress? Reaper of Havoc? The Havocess? Guess my job hear is done, then.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

So I'm God wanna make something of it? rofl
[ Aphrodite ]
[[ Persephone ]]
Athena`
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess
Oh yes, I'm sure it's a real riot down there. What, with all those lively personalities.

evil

;D Oya, we'll see you soon, mortal.
I'm gunna dine with Persephone here prty soon. heart

Mortals like to think the underworld is a horrible place, but really it's just a horrible place for them.

We're the ones who matter the most.

I am the most important of all of you~

My beauty makes me great.

And modest too. What a complete package~
[ Aphrodite ]
[[ Persephone ]]
Athena`
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess

evil

Mortals like to think the underworld is a horrible place, but really it's just a horrible place for them.

By great, you mean egotistical?
[[ Persephone ]]
[ Aphrodite ]
[[ Persephone ]]
Athena`
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess

evil

And modest too. What a complete package~

Yea, I know~
We can go on and on about me all day, dear~
No, you won't be meeting me! I'm a Christian, and not a greek! I'm either going to heaven or hell!

Huzzah!

Is it true that if a greek doesn't get a good burial, he goes to Hades?... *sob* Does that mean Alexander the Great is down there? crying

Tell Sisyphus I said hello!
Havocess
[ Aphrodite ]
[[ Persephone ]]
Athena`
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess

evil

You would be too if you were the definition of true beauty and passionate love~
Havocess
[ Aphrodite ]
[[ Persephone ]]
Athena`
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess

evil

You're allowed to have an ego when you are the most beautiful woman ever created or born~
A mortal would be jealous though~
Silly
[ Ares ]
Havocess
In response to your sig, if these americans had me, the war on 'terror' would be over in a matter of days talk2hand
Yes, maybe then you would learn to comprehend what you read. Not about a time limit, buddy.
R. Antoinette
No, you won't be meeting me! I'm a Christian, and not a greek! I'm either going to heaven or hell!

Huzzah!

Is it true that if a greek doesn't get a good burial, he goes to Hades?... *sob* Does that mean Alexander the Great is down there? crying

Tell Sisyphus I said hello!

All mortals come to us when they die.

There is no heaven or hell, only the underworld~
God-the-almighty
So I'm God wanna make something of it? rofl
You are an idol, a false god, begone foul being talk2hand
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OH REALLY? AND I SUPPOSE I'M THE GOD OF LOVE. EVERYONE WHO LAYS THEIR EYES UPON MY OVERSIZED ONE-EYED LOBSTER WILL DEFINATELY WANT TO RIDE ON IT. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT THEY WOULD WANT ME TO DISPENSE MY SEMINAL FLUIDS ALL OVER THEIR BODY. WHETHER THEY DRINK EVERY DROP OF IT OR NOT... IT'S STILL A GOOD SOURCE OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT HELPS BUILD STRONG AND HEALTHY BONES.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Aphrodite ]
[[ Persephone ]]
Athena`
[[ Persephone ]]
Havocess

evil

Don't be so vain, Aphrodite. redface

We all have a role to play for the sake of the unity of the realms.
You may be the most beautiful, but someday, you're going to cause great trouble for the mortals.
I can feel it.

surprised
Havocess
[ Ares ]
Havocess
In response to your sig, if these americans had me, the war on 'terror' would be over in a matter of days talk2hand
Yes, maybe then you would learn to comprehend what you read. Not about a time limit, buddy.
God can control abstract concepts, we can fill the earth with terror, and we can take it away.
Havocess
[ Ares ]
Havocess
Its not my place to understand big words, wordy phrases, and riddles talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces