Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
i prefer nintendo sony consoles and pc

Shirtless Raider

~Charmed-Of-3~
Personally, I think that the value of which is the better console should be looked at for what the console was originally made for: gaming.

As far as I can tell, the only focus of Microsoft is to all the media related extras, if they can even be called that at this point seeing as that is their main advertising focus. You can watch your favorite movies, shows, and other such stuff with the command of your voice. How does any of that develop the gamer's gaming experience from the previous generation?

Continuing on, Sony main focus is the new sharing function, well more online interaction I should say, and the touchpad on the remote. This is more in lines of developing and providing a gamer with more GAMING experiences. I personally don't care much for sharing as I dislike online co-op. Adding to this, in my opinion, it seems to me that Sony has somewhat been forcing their users to HAVE to do online co-op. I found myself in situations where online co-op is the only form of multiplayer, and with this, even having as far as needing it for an achievement in some games. I like co-op to play with my friends, not random strangers online. Finally, I have yet to see a game released for Sony's new console to really incorporate the new controller feature, so I can't say whether that makes me like it more or less yet.

Concluding my points is Nintendo. In my opinion, the reason that people dislike the new Nintendo console so much, is because all they see it is as is like an add on to the previous console with the new controller. I think it was a bad part on Nintendo as it is a brand new way of playing, so it should have gotten it's own new original name. I have already seen a few games taking advantage of the new function, and I can say it is a very fun new innovative way to play games. Moving back to other dislikes, another one is there isn't much variety with the games for Nintendo's newest console. I concur with those statements. It seems to me that Nintendo isn't giving their newest console the attention that it needs. Instead, they have given more of their better known titles to their newest handheld system. However, even with this, Nintendo's console has still done more for me with enhancing my gaming experience than Microsoft's or Sony's console.

With this, I can safely say that the Wii U is obviously my favorite new generation console. I want to add one more thing, with the Wii U I also don't need to beg my friends, or buy them all Wii U's so that we may can enjoy the games it offers together. xp
*sorry for the misspelling. I was tired last night and didn't notice it until today.

except for last generation i owned all 3 and enjoyed them. Wii wasn't as fun as gamecube but Wii U is as fun as Gamecube :3 but for some reason i spend more time around Sony and Microsoft more neutral . I just hope Nintendo isn't just renting licenses this generation. I hated the thought of buying a game online and having to worry about sending it back just to keep the games i bought from their console store
Hamedmirzaa
WII U ALL DA WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What game genres do you prefer? As I am curious as to why you prefer WiiU.

Hygienic Capitalist

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Nintendo has kind of set themselves aside with their console, they have an interesting idea but developpers find it difficult to make games utilizing the gamepad gimmick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS1p7W5dmBE

The video above explains all about it. The two others are in their perpetual console war once again so even though the ps4 has more sales I much prefer the Wii U.

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Although I am an avid Sony fan, i have to admit that i am dissappointed in the selection of games. Infamous is bay far the best of the bunch so far though.
honestly this gen i am going pc or PS4 instead of the xbox $$$ or xbox one however I may get a wii u and hope they Iwata he has no clue what he is doing

Shirtless Raider

Annabella Goddess Of Ice
Although I am an avid Sony fan, i have to admit that i am dissappointed in the selection of games. Infamous is bay far the best of the bunch so far though.

Infamous is always the best game on a sony console razz

Hilarious Genius

4,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Titan fall though...

Newbie Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Although, im mostly a Microsoft and Sony fan and having played the X-box One and PS4, i'd have to say that all in all, PC and the older consoles would most likely win in this console war. Gotta love the classics. ^^ But if i had to choose one, well, i'd have to say that Playstation 4 would most likely win. Although i have an x-box one myself and enjoy gaming on it.
lol @ wii u even being an option. PS4 has more/better games...that's really the only important difference between that and Xbox
I js play with local friends, its boring out there alone crying
Majority of my friend on the xbox1 but if i had to choose personally, ide want the PS4 bcuz i was always satisfied with sony. My opinion.

Lupine Hunter

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
What a stupid name for the 3rd gen of Xbox. Xbox one?. Stupid. Just because of the name it makes me turned off. If I had to choose I'd pick ps4.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff