Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'd have to choose the X-box 360.
IM just a huge x-box fan and halo 3 is comeing out for it!!!!!!!!!1
Trakerninjaofmist

People like you never give proper reasons *spits*.
Trakerninjaofmist

What if it doesn't? >.>

Quote:
but I think the PS3 will be better.

Let's play ''Predict the Future'' game!
Based on what i know, in the buying order im saying...

1. Revolution. ( Come on! Online Super Smash Bros! kick a**!)
2. PS3 ( cool imports and Shadow of the Collosus 2 anyone?)
3. Xbox 360 ( Still cool, but meh)
Barsona
isn't the Rev. supposeibly able to play on the internet?
If so, SSBM will be lot's more hectic, as well as fun at the sametime.
You can duel people on this forum, or else where to proove/train/fun play
That would be awesome

Still, however, I would like to buy a PS3, if it can play Japanese and English games/DVD

Should be able to. It'll be developer dependent, though. (Unless they be like Microsoft and declare it a standard. Like they did with 720p.)
I'm personally looking forward to Revolution. The controller looks very interesting to me and I'm just a big Nintendo fan, thanks to their quality games. I'm a bit concerned about what will happen to Super Smash Bros. controls and whether they'll have to resort to classic controller configurations. But I'm also looking forward to Metroid Prime 3.

XBox 360 is pretty cool, but I cannot afford to enter the HD era, but Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion looks awsome.

PS3, it's said to be really expensive, according to the head of Sony Computer Entertainment. So I do not think I'll be buying into that either.
i would say ps3. ps3 is better then xbox360 anyways xbox 360 overheat easily i said on the news eek and the graphics for ps3 dam u gotta see them biggrin
Young_Dimitri
i would say ps3. ps3 is better then xbox360 anyways xbox 360 overheat easily i said on the news eek and the graphics for ps3 dam u gotta see them biggrin

Oh for sure ^_^

The graphics are amazing, but I'm not looking forward to the hefty price tag that comes along with it.
i made a mistake on the other post it said on the news lol my bad
I would say the Xbox 360 because it is already out and I have one, but im not a big fan for nintendo. I'm not sure about the PS3
it said on the news i keep making mistake confused
xbox 360 is a xbox on steroids. basically its microsft on usual tactics then, which explains why the 360 in japan has been outsold by the gamecube week for week. ps3 is better as it will be cheaper and be trying to reach out to the player more. the revolution is the best as it is the only out of the three that isnt just a plain upgrade of its predeccesor. instead its taken a brand new controller designed to put a more natural response into games and has put more into trying to make a better game then flashier graphics. graphics are done already (look at loz twilight princess for instance, or resi evil 4. both for this gen, but look better then some of the stuff on 360. it might look better then ps3 and rev games, but we're gonna have top find out about that later). and with amazing titles as zelda, mario and metroid, it promises better things then mere mortals dare dream.
ps. ds is better then psp cause psp is too expensive and is more for looks then games. u touch the screen, ur hooked. that and ive been playing nintendo sice the snes days mrgreen
id also like to add that all the naysaying ive heard of nintendo "selling out" or "quitting" in the past 11 years has always been untrue, and often the reverse of the truth, such as when it was said "the dreamcast will remove the n64 from the map" yeah, THAT really happened, didnt it? stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff