Welcome to Gaia! ::

red addiction v3
cooldude_101
listen to me all you kids who like the 360 pice of crap the only reason microsoft pulled it out of there as*es is because the origanl xbox lost over 3,000,000 dollers! halo pulled the xbox out of the pits of hell!!!!
the 360 is defective! it dosent even have a blasted fan so it over heats on pepole and dosent run! sony actully took six more months on it so it actully works and it has a better grahpics how could the 360 even make the markets microsoft went into dept trying to make a good system and they failed eek how dose that surprize me

microsoft went into debt making the XBox?

you have to be kidding me Cooldude...

3 million dollars is NOTHING to the evil corporation!

they make 3 million dollars in one day!

after all, they are the WORLD's largest computer company... and i will say it again so it can sink in to that rumor believing gossip spreading mind...

Microsoft is the WORLD's largest...

yes the XBox wasn't a good beginning system, but don't get into the idea that Microsoft is on it's last breath... they are just screwing around with the consel market, they aren't trying to take it over
3 million is pocket money for bill gates 3nodding and they didnt do that bad. i do beleve that they have more market shares that nintendo 3nodding
dragonfyir
red addiction v3
cooldude_101
listen to me all you kids who like the 360 pice of crap the only reason microsoft pulled it out of there as*es is because the origanl xbox lost over 3,000,000 dollers! halo pulled the xbox out of the pits of hell!!!!
the 360 is defective! it dosent even have a blasted fan so it over heats on pepole and dosent run! sony actully took six more months on it so it actully works and it has a better grahpics how could the 360 even make the markets microsoft went into dept trying to make a good system and they failed eek how dose that surprize me

after all, they are the WORLD's largest computer company... and i will say it again so it can sink in to that rumor believing gossip spreading mind...

yes the XBox wasn't a good beginning system, but don't get into the idea that Microsoft is on it's last breath... they are just screwing around with the consel market, they aren't trying to take it over
3 million is pocket money for bill gates 3nodding and they didnt do that bad. i do beleve that they have more market shares that nintendo 3nodding

i don't know about the most shares, but 3 million dollars is nothing to a global company... glad we are both on the same side Dragon...

the side of logic and reasoning, instead of gross lies and gossip and uncredible videogame websites...
dragonfyir
red addiction v3
cooldude_101

I have to agree with DragonFyir...3 Mil. is nothing to Bill Gates. He spent five times that to upgrade the computer systems in Chicago's Library system (and they have about 30-35 sites for that to take affect), and didn't bat an eye at the cost. You ask: "How do you know about that?" I reply: I was born and raised in Chicago and I was at a library in the "Buena Park" neighborhood when they were installing all the new Compaq PCs in the Library and I was told that it was going to happen throughout the enire city of Chicago!
dragonfyir
red addiction v3
cooldude_101

Evil Corporation.... how come people always say that .

what do you think Bill gates dose with all his cash save it.... NOT TRUE he gives mor the 60% of it to charity.

wold an evil Coporation do that

when he die's on his will it says the charity's will get like 80% of his cash. his wife and sone will get like 5% ((over a bill)) and i fergot were the rest is said to go.. i think twrod the compony

also MS is not kown as the hype mition by most of the elactronic comunity that wold be sony
dude the xbox 360 is awesum!!!!!!!!!!!im planning on gettn a ps3 if i can...but till then 360 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!games i hav: perfect dark0, quake 4, saints row, and i rented need 4 speed: most wanted from gamefly...it was cool...
Ulrick Darcken
dragonfyir
red addiction v3
cooldude_101

what do you think Bill gates dose with all his cash save it.... NOT TRUE he gives mor the 60% of it to charity.

when he die's on his will it says the charity's will get like 80% of his cash. his wife and sone will get like 5% ((over a bill)) and i fergot were the rest is said to go.. i think twrod the compony

also MS is not kown as the hype mition by most of the elactronic comunity that wold be sony
how can you hate a guy that gonna give a good 37 billion to charity 3nodding
Ulrick Darcken

i do support Bill Gates and his philanthropy...

why I say it is the evil corpration is because say you have a text file for a class you need to download...

and it is Word, people with Macs can't access it...

they make their software SOLELY compatible with only their systems...

i can understand this, but it is a pain in the a** to have to download stuff via Adobe Photoshop...

i love Microsoft, it is jsut i don't like getting shafted everynow and then
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken

why I say it is the evil corpration is because say you have a text file for a class you need to download...

i can understand this, but it is a pain in the a** to have to download stuff via Adobe Photoshop...

that dose not make them evil that just makes them smart busnnis man. thay want you to bye there product.

but macs suck any way IMO
Personaly right now i have to say the 360.
Reasons
-It has an awsome market place for smaller games
-Great graphics
-DOA 4
-Its the only one out yet

PS-Ulrick Darcken Bayman is awsome.
l Nakamaru l
Personaly right now i have to say the 360.
Reasons
-It has an awsome market place for smaller games
-Great graphics
-DOA 4
-Its the only one out yet

PS-Ulrick Darcken Bayman is awsome.
he's my boy online xd
Ulrick Darcken
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken

that dose not make them evil that just makes them smart busnnis man. thay want you to bye there product.

macs don't suck...

after all, do you iPod?

but when it is the only compy i gots, i gotta love it!
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken

macs don't suck...

after all, do you iPod?

i dont have an Ipod but i do have a MP3 player ((save's pic's and stuff as well)) i use it for streaming music to my 360 all the time will playing
Ulrick Darcken
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken

macs don't suck...

after all, do you iPod?

i dont have an Ipod but i do have a MP3 player ((save's pic's and stuff as well)) i use it for streaming music to my 360 all the time will playing
iis it a psp
Microsoft uberbigwig Bill Gates has praised Nintendo's efforts at innovation - but says he doesn't wish his underlings had come up with the idea for a remote control-style joypad, oh no.

"Nintendo... You've got to give it to them. They march to the beat of a different drummer,"

http://eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=62810
dragonfyir
Ulrick Darcken
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken
red addiction v3
Ulrick Darcken

macs don't suck...

after all, do you iPod?

iis it a psp
i wish. but im to pore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas