Welcome to Gaia! ::

glryrox
ps3 and revolutions are top 2. I h8 x-box so yea......

why are they calling revolutions the "Wii"

It "was" the Revolution, no 's'
so they changed it from revolutions to wii?
I wonder how the wii will be o.o
Super Mario Brother. Super Pun!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
glryrox
so they changed it from revolutions to wii?

Revolution, no "s"
soory keep getting the typo "S"
i like the ninten do system
mrgreen
one o the wii controllers has a built in stero so you can hear it from up close, it rox
Goofymaru
mrgreen

Nintendo systems
Aleitheo
Goofymaru
mrgreen

Nintendo systems

who cares its a typo
glryrox
Aleitheo
Goofymaru
mrgreen

Nintendo systems

who cares its a typo
..he's a noob. rolleyes
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sony Isnt gonna Have Duel Shock Controllers, not even Rumble (Same thing) Cause they Stole the Patents and didnt Pay their Fines lol. REad this, Thanks to Sedmus on the nsider Forums (Nintendo Forums) for Supplying this Info.

"Ok, its been a loot of good bashing going around about Sony's attemp or failed attemps at stealing or creating a viable motion sensesing controller. Everyone's probally wondering why Sony drooped the forcefeed back in favor of tilt technology. Many of you probally are familiar with a company called Immersion. These are the guys that hold the patents on Force FeedBack, or the rumble feature found in most controllers. Apparently MS and Sony were sued for infringements. MS said ok and paid the fines keeping its Force FeedBack. Sony on the other hand has repeatedly appealed the decision. How arrogant is a company that has tons of money and cant pay a fine. Oh by the way MS was sued last year and paid its share 26million and settled. Now Sony has to pay a whopping 82million dollar fee. These guys are totally ridiculous. "
Fire75
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sony Isnt gonna Have Duel Shock Controllers, not even Rumble (Same thing) Cause they Stole the Patents and didnt Pay their Fines lol. REad this, Thanks to Sedmus on the nsider Forums (Nintendo Forums) for Supplying this Info.

"Ok, its been a loot of good bashing going around about Sony's attemp or failed attemps at stealing or creating a viable motion sensesing controller. Everyone's probally wondering why Sony drooped the forcefeed back in favor of tilt technology. Many of you probally are familiar with a company called Immersion. These are the guys that hold the patents on Force FeedBack, or the rumble feature found in most controllers. Apparently MS and Sony were sued for infringements. MS said ok and paid the fines keeping its Force FeedBack. Sony on the other hand has repeatedly appealed the decision. How arrogant is a company that has tons of money and cant pay a fine. Oh by the way MS was sued last year and paid its share 26million and settled. Now Sony has to pay a whopping 82million dollar fee. These guys are totally ridiculous. "

I refuse to take someone seriously if they have pointless numbers in their name and its not original
I'm not even sure if I believe that, but if that's true.

Sony's lost it..
the revolution was a bad enuf name 4 nintendo's console...the wii is even worse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas