Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Sex Symbol

Me
User Image
Enough said...
Nintendo straight failed with the wii and also the game cubeso im losing aith in them
so its really between 360 and ps3 the ps3 acutally has a little bi better graphics on most games and also has the benefit of blue ray...but the playstation network failed in comparison to xbox liveeven tho live costs.. xbox has several games for the xbox platform that are much better then the ps3 so... bc i play live and i play mostly warand anime games i give it tto the 360 and i also hear that they will have a new xbox and playstaion out within 2 years cant wait for that battle
oh and i forgot to mention thefact that xbox has kinect... so sorry wii... andplaystationhaas the wii like controlls if u buy the controllers but they have akward glowing ball on the top that get in the way and make the controller seem bulky and just ehhh... so again xbox takes it on interaction

now i do own all three and play all three but still 90percent is xbox ten is playstaion and the wii doent even count... disappointed in it,, sigh nintendo needs to step the hell up if they want a fighting chance in the next platform war

Dapper Lunatic

There's a simple answer to all of this that makes this thread null and void... PC is better, suck it. emotion_donotwant
I would say Xbox and ps3 are tied they are both same

Shirtless Raider

OhhGwoww
I would say Xbox and ps3 are tied they are both same

PS3 is less a**l with their online service. I read a forum made by a suspended xbox live user that his motto was a mispelled version of "kumquat", accidently spelled it "cumquat". apparently they seen it as sexually explicit conduct and gave him a 2 hour run around about it
ps3 all the way
I have an Xbox360 soo... xBox

Wheezing Noob

I don't have to pay for online service. I also have built in Blu-Ray. Take a guess. rofl
I have both so I don't have to choose which is better. I prefer my xbox though.
ps3 & 360 has features that the other dont have so they better in certain ways i like both thet are a stalemate inn my opinon wii dont stand a chance ******** wii mrgreen

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The war is won by sales and Nintendo outsold their competitors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff