Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
ok this question is quite tough to answer... i think i wil go after PS3 rolleyes
Most definitely Xbox 360. c:

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I prefer PS3. I know might gets the "haters gone hate", but why include Wii? It doesn't stand up to PS3 or 360 at all. not even close. I like the wii, but I feel that it's a "family" thing.

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I've always been more of a PlayStation girl. But Xbox has had some great titles, too.

I'm not a fan of the Wii. But others like it and I respect that.

Friendly Noob

Xbox 360 all the way!!!!!!!!!

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
i love my 360
Xbox 360's are bitchin'. End of story. dramallama
360. In my experience, we have slightly less bitchy 7 year olds on our online games...

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Shirtless Raider

Logansaz
360. In my experience, we have slightly less bitchy 7 year olds on our online games...

That's a lie right there. I have encountered more people on 360 online that have a tendacy to accuse people of hacking when they lose a deathmatch or when you have a DLC that came exclusive with the game. Its happened to me already a dozen of time. None on PS3 though. Also more rage-quitters on 360 too
Fabio Richards
I prefer PS3. I know might gets the "haters gone hate", but why include Wii? It doesn't stand up to PS3 or 360 at all. not even close. I like the wii, but I feel that it's a "family" thing.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
360 FTW mrgreen
ps3 all the way

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers