I don't play it. 0.21338724168913 21.3% [ 475 ]
Total Votes:[ 2226 ]

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

:'D

Here it is.
Just thought it was funny because Scout had a manly voice.
xD
WAT

Everyone has a deep maaanly voice. I'm also surprised that Spy's is so low. xp It makes me think of the Russian dub of Meet the Spy- Russian Spy has a really deep voice. o_o

I kind of liked watching it slowed down though. I noticed a lot of stuff I didn't earlier.
Aries_LT
WAT

Everyone has a deep maaanly voice. I'm also surprised that Spy's is so low. xp It makes me think of the Russian dub of Meet the Spy- Russian Spy has a really deep voice. o_o

I kind of liked watching it slowed down though. I noticed a lot of stuff I didn't earlier.

I didn't know that the Heavy's football helmet was visible during the first time the scout twirled the knife until I read about it. o:
EDIT: You can tell that you're obsessed with the game if you walk like a Spy Crab across the living room floor.
The one thing I really want to learn is how to successfully sticky jump with a Demo. Mainly to get in high places like the top of the bridge on 2Fort or the area above the intel on Turbine.

Diet: *Goes to look for that now* xD

Has anyoen seen this?
The Sniper part made me laugh so hard.
I love it. I say it stands up to the Valve-made one well. :3
Nice Medic Costume, Aries.

I play the Spy, around 300+ hours of play, and highest backstabs in one life at 30!
I go by the name of [eniGma] The Knife, and used to run the clan [eniGma] which in it's prime had 35 or so members, and we'd won all clan matches we played (only two, against one of the top-tier clans in TWL league, and one of the better known clans.

But enough of my bragging and boasting--

Naturally, I hate the Pyro and all that jazz... but otherwise don't have any problems with any other class razz .

My favorite maps are plr_pipeline, and cp_well.
Wow Agrikar that's a lot of backstabs. User Image
Welcome to the thread. You sound like a crazy, awesome Spy.
Agrikar the Hidden
Nice Medic Costume, Aries.

I play the Spy, around 300+ hours of play, and highest backstabs in one life at 30!
I go by the name of [eniGma] The Knife, and used to run the clan [eniGma] which in it's prime had 35 or so members, and we'd won all clan matches we played (only two, against one of the top-tier clans in TWL league, and one of the better known clans.

But enough of my bragging and boasting--

Naturally, I hate the Pyro and all that jazz... but otherwise don't have any problems with any other class razz .

My favorite maps are plr_pipeline, and cp_well.

Awe, thank you. :3 I know it's not perfectly accurate, but this is the best I could get together. (Medic doesn't wear a nurse hat, obviously. xD)

...if they come out with more hats, the Medic needs a nurse hat.>D

900 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[G R E E D]
The one thing I really want to learn is how to successfully sticky jump with a Demo. Mainly to get in high places like the top of the bridge on 2Fort or the area above the intel on Turbine.

Diet: *Goes to look for that now* xD

Has anyoen seen this?
The Sniper part made me laugh so hard.
I love that one.

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

LOL@Spy's expression.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItxeFoAM8a0

I love this video. It's a reupload because I guess people decided to hate on it for some reason? o_O

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

I'm getting better at flare gun usage biggrin

I once fired on a whim next to one of my team mates and hit a cloaked spy smile
I haven't played much with the flaregun yet.. I've done good things with the shotgun. I ought to try it out next time...
Cleocatra

I'm getting better at flare gun usage biggrin

I once fired on a whim next to one of my team mates and hit a cloaked spy smile

I love just firing the flare gun in a random location that spies like to hang out in.
Sometimes I hit, but most of the time it doesn't hit anything. xD
Aries_LT
I haven't played much with the flaregun yet.. I've done good things with the shotgun. I ought to try it out next time...

Flare guns are fun, sometimes I just sit in a corner and shoot people that are kinda far away that don't see me, and all of a sudden they're like "OMGWHYAMIONFIRE"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff