Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1683 1684 1685 > >> >>> »|

Hurrashane
my all time fav sonic music is sonic boom from sonic cd!
lol, mine's Open Your Heart on Sonic Adventure.
if your strong you can fly you can reech the other side of the rainbooooow!
Hurrashane
if your strong you can fly you can reech the other side of the rainbooooow!
crying I forgot the rest...
meh it dont matter...
ahhhh gaia wont let me post!!!!!!!
crying crying crying gaia keeps eating my posts!!! crying crying crying
SONIC IS AWESOME!!
Sonic was the first game I ever played, and I've played every single one, from the classic Sonic the Hedgehog to Sonic Heroes, I've gotten all the Chaos Emeralds in every old Sonic game, andd I've gotten every emblem in the newer ones, Sonic is sooo badass.
Sonic was the 1st game I ever played, and I've played every one, from the classic Sonic to the newer Sonic Heros. In the old ones I've gotten every chaos emerald and in the newer ones I got all the emblems. The Sonic series is SO badass.
Sonic was the 1st game I ever played, and I've played every one, from the classic Sonic to the newer Sonic Heros. In the old ones I've gotten every chaos emerald and in the newer ones I got all the emblems. The Sonic series is SO badass.
Damn Gaia...Making me post over and over... AND LOOK!!! I DOUBLE POSTED!!! DAMN IT!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff