Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 1683 1684 1685 > >> >>> »|

I liked So0nic Adventures 1 because it was on the dreamcast...and anything almost (that is on the dreamcast) is a good game lol razz
Well the new sonic games werent bad but I still favor the old sonic games still.
I lIke The original and the one for SEGA gamegear
I like the 2D ones, S3&K being my downright favorite.

Anyway, I dislike the later 3D games (Adventure and Heroes). It seemed like it was throwing in too many unnecessary gameplay elements and throwaway chracters. Plus the game's engine was buggy. Went too fast, you'd go outside the level and lose a life.
Ok this is the thrid SONIC THREAD iVE SEEN Since I made my Sonic thread like a month ago. Please I beg of you look before you post more Sonic threads cuz they keep popping up!!
I have few Sonic games, and they're pretty fun except that I'm not too good at them... ^_^
Kairi rules
Ok this is the thrid SONIC THREAD iVE SEEN Since I made my Sonic thread like a month ago. Please I beg of you look before you post more Sonic threads cuz they keep popping up!!
Sorry...
Sonic 3 is not the same as Sonic & Knuckles.....totally different games.

My vote went to Sonic Adventure (DX) does that mean DX only?? Cuz I meant just Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast. But Sonic CD comes VERY close!
Well, it's gotta be kinda close, soo...I voted for Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, because we only have that, Sonic Adventure DX, and Sonic Heroes, which I haven't gotten around to playing yet. ^^;

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
I think the older Sonic series was better. I can't say I am satisfied with Heroes or even the Adventure series, I still think Sonic 3 and Knuckles was the best Sonic game, yet. It just worked out better back when it was a 2D side scroller, and you didn't have to worry about a bunch of bugs and some poor gameplay.

I liked the Adventure series because it was mostly story driven, and I happen to like that. Heroes was more of a disappointment. It had glitchs, bugs, and could've been a lot better if they spent a little more time on it. I didn't like it's Special stages, either.

Another aspect that most people don't seem to notice, is the music. I really don't care for any of the Adventure series or Heroes music tracks. I loved the music from just about every Sonic game for the Genesis. (except 3D blast -_-) The music from Ice Cap Zone, Lava Reef Zone and The Doomsday Zone from Sonic 3 and Knuckles are probably my favorite.
I like Shadow better.
hmm... I like the games but I don't care for "sonic" himself. I prefer knuckles...

Honestly i don't care for the new Sonic Adventure games, I rather just play the classic games.
*raises hand* as I always have to do with the Sonic-T-H threads. I have no hope, although that is more than some I've known.... blaugh

Although I don't exactly have any preference as to old games over new (on the desktop consoles anyway, ie. your Gamecube versus your Mega Drive), I did find Sonic Heroes fairly disappointing, if not total crap, which I don't believe it is. Hope you don't mind a non-n00bish response to that part of your original post smile

I still find Sonic CD to be the one I cherish the most; I dunno why, because I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I find it to be just that little bit different from the standard Mega Drive series to edge it just above S3+K and Adventure 1 in my books. Perhaps part of the reason is also that for some reason I don't always like the Sonic games to be TOO fast in 2D (gasp!) - I don't mind the 3D's doing it but I don't really like, say, Sonic Advance 2 that much because of the extra speed-up thingy.

And of course, still having the CD (although a bit worn out and scratched after all these years... ten it is now...?) still helps. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff