Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who is your favorite Tales of Symphonia character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 1, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

agumike
even at the end of the game? ok illl try and see

ok. you should be able to. if you can't then there is probably soemthing wrong with the game.
Let me guess ur a Raine fan? she is pretty good but Genis is SOO much cooler! no offence
agumike
Let me guess ur a Raine fan? she is pretty good but Genis is SOO much cooler! no offence

actually, I like Genis better, Raine ismy second favorite, then colette, then kratos, then presea, then zelos, then sheena, then mithos and finaly regal. (you probably didn't need to know the order but meh). I onlyuse this name because the GenisSage name was taken, so I justused RaineSage.
RaineSage
agumike

actually, I like Genis better, Raine ismy second favorite, then colette, then kratos, then presea, then zelos, then sheena, then mithos and finaly regal. (you probably didn't need to know the order but meh). I onlyuse this name because the GenisSage name was taken, so I justused RaineSage.

hahaha Well, he is pretty cool! i see why u did though
genis rules! raine's cool too.
Raine biggrin
Well, since my favorite character isn't even up there, I guess I'll have to do a write-in.

I choose....Yuan!
LunarTakiro
Well, since my favorite character isn't even up there, I guess I'll have to do a write-in.

I choose....Yuan!

well, was going to put yuasn, but I decided not to. But I am going to update the pole thing now and put every character that is human/angel and that there is only one of it/him/her on the pole. meanig now I'm puttiong yaun, botta, pronyma, magnius etc.
RaineSage
LunarTakiro

I choose....Yuan!

well, was going to put yuasn, but I decided not to. But I am going to update the pole thing now and put every character that is human/angel and that there is only one of it/him/her on the pole. meanig now I'm puttiong yaun, botta, pronyma, magnius etc.

nevermind. it won't let me. dammit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces