Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who is your favorite Tales of Symphonia character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 1, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

This thread is about one thing only...TALES OF SYMPHONIA! Here, you can ask questions about how to get through the game, wether it be shadow's dungeon, or getting Genis' strongest attack Meteor Storm. I can also tell you where Maxwell is, the eighth and final summon spirit. so come here if you have any questions about Tales of Symphonia!
Idont need to, i did all that already and within 70 hours! now im leveling everyone up to level 100. it takes sooooo long
and i accidentally voted for kratos instead of genis! wahhh!!
RaineSage
This thread is about one thing only...TALES OF SYMPHONIA! Here, you can ask questions about how to get through the game, wether it be shadow's dungeon, or getting Genis' strongest attack Meteor Storm. I can also tell you where Maxwell is, the eighth and final summon spirit. so come here if you have any questions about Tales of Symphonia!

Or we can go to gamefaqs.
agumike
Idont need to, i did all that already and within 70 hours! now im leveling everyone up to level 100. it takes sooooo long

'm dooing that too. so far only Presea and Lloyd are level 100. if you want a tip, go to the dragin in the Temple of Earth and fight him. You get at least 700 experience every time you face him. If you have Genis Prism Sword, it hurts him alot.
turbo317
RaineSage

Or we can go to gamefaqs.

you could. but I think it wouldbe faster to ask it here instead opf having to search all over gamefaqs for it. I have beaten the game 5 times over and even with Kratos's ending so I can answer any question that you ask.
RaineSage
agumike

'm dooing that too. so far only Presea and Lloyd are level 100. if you want a tip, go to the dragin in the Temple of Earth and fight him. You get at least 700 experience every time you face him. If you have Genis Prism Sword, it hurts him alot.

one problem, i cant go back to the temple of earth!
agumike
RaineSage
agumike

why not? you should be able to
Grah, there've been like 5 Tales repeat topics today. Post in the official thread, damnit. mad
agumike
RaineSage
agumike

why can't you? it is always open. the seals in Sylverant are the ones that get destroyed after the so called tree is reborn.
even at the end of the game? ok illl try and see
RaineSage
agumike
RaineSage
agumike

why can't you? it is always open. the seals in Sylverant are the ones that get destroyed after the so called tree is reborn.
stupid tree scream
well, ill use that one later, im done with the current party. ill do it for kratos
ya Kratos rocks, he's such a bad a**
agumike
even at the end of the game? ok illl try and see

ok. you should be able to. if you can't then there is probably soemthing wrong with the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff