Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

911child
Arguably one of the best games ever. Your opinions?

I have yet to form a good opinion on the game - started playing it a little while ago but didn't get overly far. Mechanically it looks like it works well to tell the story, but I haven't seen enough of the story to make a call on that part.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
kefkadragon
911child

roger is an annoying little pipsqueak who plays the self absorbed manly brat stereotype. i hate things with high voices! i hate ravitches because of the high voices (and freaking efreet) he has no personality, stupid friends, is stupid himself, is a furry, his parents are annoying, clumsy, badly handles his weapon, the list goes on.

heh technically he isnt a furry, he's an alien. and he isnt my favorite character.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Fan_Boy
911child
Arguably one of the best games ever. Your opinions?

I have yet to form a good opinion on the game - started playing it a little while ago but didn't get overly far. Mechanically it looks like it works well to tell the story, but I haven't seen enough of the story to make a call on that part.

^_^ well i hope you like it.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
911child
kefkadragon
911child

roger is an annoying little pipsqueak who plays the self absorbed manly brat stereotype. i hate things with high voices! i hate ravitches because of the high voices (and freaking efreet) he has no personality, stupid friends, is stupid himself, is a furry, his parents are annoying, clumsy, badly handles his weapon, the list goes on.

heh technically he isnt a furry, he's an alien. and he isnt my favorite character.

I know he's not a furry. He's my least favorite character. I just want to use him as a soccer ball.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
kefkadragon
911child
kefkadragon
911child

I know he's not a furry. He's my least favorite character. I just want to use him as a soccer ball.
lol

Greedy Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh good sir,you have just tickled a pleasent memory of my Nostalgia. Not the best game ever persee.

But Star Ocean:Till the end of time is one of my favorite games i've ever played. So much fun and good that i even took it to a friends house so he could play it and he did so all night. So much story,a fleshed out world and the items had such great descriptions. <333333333

My Favorite character's where Albel and Peppita. :3

Not to mention the game is home to one of the most WTF plot twists i've seen in a serious rpg game. Anyone who played it far will know exactly what i mean.
I wouldn't say one of the best games ever, but it's certainly one of my favorite and memorable classics. I especially enjoyed what they offered post-game since they had very tough optional bosses. And Freya is probably the hardest optional boss I have ever fought.

Distinct Pumpkin

its one of my favorite games
lol i beat every boss and dungeon in it and even beat freya (took 45 min with my whole party level 255 and she was still constantly killing all of them)

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
The_Jynxie
Oh good sir,you have just tickled a pleasent memory of my Nostalgia. Not the best game ever persee.

But Star Ocean:Till the end of time is one of my favorite games i've ever played. So much fun and good that i even took it to a friends house so he could play it and he did so all night. So much story,a fleshed out world and the items had such great descriptions. <333333333

My Favorite character's where Albel and Peppita. :3

Not to mention the game is home to one of the most WTF plot twists i've seen in a serious rpg game. Anyone who played it far will know exactly what i mean.

Heh yeah, i know that compared to todays games it doesnt stand out but for its time it was the best. PS2 didnt have that many good games that i can recall. But yes the ending made me question what had just happened. Oh and one of the references in it were pretty funny.
Got a love-hate relationship with SO3.

I loved the game for it's gameplay and some of it's characters (Nel and Maria oh yes).

The plot twist did disappoint greatly though. The story had potential to be a lot greater than it ended up being. That was the downer.

Regardless, I still liked the game.

SO1 and SO2 are still better games though IMO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff