Werewolf 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 45 ]
Vampire Lord 0.29292929292929 29.3% [ 29 ]
Did Not Care 0.25252525252525 25.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 99 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Liberal Friend

Abe of Angel Braker
Mea quidem sententia
I don't like being a vampire lord because of the penalties that come with it. Also, vampire lords look lame. I prefer being a werewolf. And yes, I tried both. Nothing like tearing out hearts from my enemies.
....or popping a few heads off with your hands

I like making bears fly. I think I'm going to join the Companions today to start that. (I start my file over way too many times.)

Distinct Pumpkin

honestly i hate being a vampire i much prefer being a werewolf
at the very least when im a werewolf i stop catching sanguine vampiris >.<

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Moonlit Candy
Vampire lord 3nodding Now I wanna play skyrim mad
Its got that allure. You always end up playing it again.

Tipsy Poster

You know what's more fun than being a werewolf or a vampire? Killing both. By shouting them to death.

Beloved Lunatic

Abe of Angel Braker
Moonlit Candy
Vampire lord 3nodding Now I wanna play skyrim mad
Its got that allure. You always end up playing it again.

Oh my goodness, I knooooooow! That is one of those games where it doesn't get boringggg!

Demonic Lunatic

Werewolf. They're badass and I like The Companions ...

Witty Bookworm

12,075 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Prefer the werewolf especially with Hircine's ring.
Although I wind up being a vampire lord for most of the time because that's the order I always do my quests (not to mention you can only become a werewolf, twice isn't it?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Coming back to this relic of a bygone era. I'm glad to see people still kicking on this forgotten website. I wanted to rehash this topic from ten years ago eek to spark a old discussion.

Personally I still favor the Werewolf brute force. The Vampire Lord was fun to play with once I have him a proper chance.

I'll be setting up my KAT C2+ soon to finally play Skyrim VR. With all the mod support for the VR experience it has gotten over the years its one of the best VR RPG games out there next to No Mans Sky. I have no idea how the Werewolf or Vampire Lord will transfer over to VR but I aim to find out.
Not necessarily because it's Skyrim versions, but in general I just greatly prefer vampires to werewolves. I love vampires. I have no interest in werewolves. But I am playing the Companions questline right now for the very first time, just to try it out. I don't even like the vampire questline but I love having Serana in my party. I usually play long enough to collect her, then ditch. lol

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
Starlight Orchid
Not necessarily because it's Skyrim versions, but in general I just greatly prefer vampires to werewolves. I love vampires. I have no interest in werewolves. But I am playing the Companions questline right now for the very first time, just to try it out. I don't even like the vampire questline but I love having Serana in my party. I usually play long enough to collect her, then ditch. lol
Yes always loved her design. I never run many companions but I will always take a cute vampire with me to bloody war.

Skilled Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
i have 100% trained wolf in my current play
Werewolf.

As cool as Dawnguards are, vampires aren't my style and plus the ring of Hircine makes the time as a werewolf so worth it.

That being said, Vampires are pretty cool.
Hmmm I'd have to go werewolf myself. I never end up specializing in magic no matter how hard I try lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff