1 2 3 4 5 >

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
So whats your favorite?
Vampire Lord or Werewolf?

I have to strongly go with the Werewolf. I cant see the fun in being a Vampire Lord.

Vampire Lords are weak cowards what float around keeping there distance while the Werewolf can be in a Giants face and b***h slap it 10 feet on its a**. Not forgetting the fire weakness of a vampire. (Which could be offset with Dark Elf or Enchantments but worth the effort? Not for me)

Werewolf as more kill scenes then the Vampire Lords ONE feeding scene.
I like the fact I knock people down claw there face off, rip there neck out, or simply snapping a head off with bare hands.

I guess I am a big fan of brutal force and blood spilling which is why I will always be a Werewolf in Skyrim.

Edit: This was before I gave the Vampire Lord a chance, I turned out liking him but I am still for the werewolf.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Vanilla werewolf sucks donkey balls after level 20, so I'm gonna throw my vote in with the vampire lord. I have a vague recollection of its bonus skills being pretty damn useful.

Malevolent Phantom

I don't really like either of them, to be honest. Though, since Werewolf doesn't require me to have an upkeep or cause people to attack me on sight (unless I transform) I'd have to go with it over the Vampire Lord.

Really, the only reason I'd ever take either of them is for Disease Immunity, but even then I just carry a few potions of Cure Disease with me and I'm good.

Eloquent Streaker

Knight Nin
Though, since Werewolf doesn't require me to have an upkeep or cause people to attack me on sight (unless I transform) I'd have to go with it over the Vampire Lord.
Vampires in Dawnguard no longer get attacked at stage four vampirism, which makes being a vampire a hell of a lot better (your powers are at their peak at stage four, although this is balanced by the penalties a vampire takes in daylight being at their most severe, which I've never had much of a problem with anyways).

Malevolent Phantom

Requiem ex Inferni
Knight Nin
Though, since Werewolf doesn't require me to have an upkeep or cause people to attack me on sight (unless I transform) I'd have to go with it over the Vampire Lord.
Vampires in Dawnguard no longer get attacked at stage four vampirism, which makes being a vampire a hell of a lot better (your powers are at their peak at stage four, although this is balanced by the penalties a vampire takes in daylight being at their most severe, which I've never had much of a problem with anyways).

I don't think that is true... Perhaps it has been a while since I played through as a Vampire Lord (you know, the one that can only be obtained in Dawnguard) but I distinctly remember being attacked by the guards when I forgot to feed.
Vampire Lord, easily.
- night eye
- can transform whenever you want, revert whenever you want, stay transformed for however long you want
- long range abilities
- can heal easily
- multitude of useful spells(Vampiric Drain, Reanimate, Detect All Creatures, Mist Form, Supernatural Reflexes, Vampiric Grip, Corpse Curse)
- doesnt require sidequests to gain abilities

just the ability to transform/revert whenever you want makes me prefer them to werewolves any day of the week.
now, if bethesda werent dicks and allowed us to become werebears rather than just fight them and have a shitty summon for them then id pick werebear even if they were inferior to the vampire lord.
Quote:
I don't think that is true... Perhaps it has been a while since I played through as a Vampire Lord (you know, the one that can only be obtained in Dawnguard) but I distinctly remember being attacked by the guards when I forgot to feed.
you remember wrong.
I prefer Dawnguard Werewolf. You can do some badassery with that.

Fashionable Lunatic

â„œinny says: Werewolf+ring of hircine (with curse removed)
I always loved werewolves so I go with werewolf by default.

Jelly GO

Werewolves are the slaves of Hiricine and Vampires are the slaves of Molag Bal.
Daedra only use the mortals of Nirn as their play toys.
Serving the Nine as a mere mortal is the best option.

Profitable Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Both options made me wish there was a "Creature Hunter" class that was effective against both werewolves and vampires.
Their main weapon would be a holy whip.
You know where I'm going with this. razz

Interstellar Galaxy

7,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I actually had no idea that the werewolf had a skill tree. xDD
-Radiant-Abyss-
Vanilla werewolf sucks donkey balls after level 20, so I'm gonna throw my vote in with the vampire lord. I have a vague recollection of its bonus skills being pretty damn useful.

With the Dawnguard vampire lord I was often stuck in doorways, that trumps any bonus. I am a terrifying monster that sucks your life essence out, but one magical doorway can stop me somehow

Eloquent Vampire

I agree with Zered. I wish we could become werebears.
emo

But after trying BOTH with Dawnguard installed, I prefer werewolf.

Indulgent Demigod

With a vampire overhaul mod, vampires are actually pretty fun to play as. I like turning people into thralls and turning whomever I want as my companion. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff