Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't have a problem with guys playing as females (and vice versa), but if a dude friggin' says that his blood elf girl is "seductively whispering in your ear", then THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!!!!!!1111ONE
Yeah, that is pretty weird.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
It depends on what kind of role I'm playing for the character. If it's a 2 handed, plate wearing warrior, I tend to choose a male character. As far casters/healers I play a female because the male models for the characters look strange in cloth robes most of the time.
Sometimes I play as a female in some of the games that allow you to choose your sex. It's fun.

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Depends on the game. For most RPG's I'll pick a female because I like to try to recreate the same character in every game. xd usually works. But sometimes I'll pick a guy if they look cooler as a certain class/race.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I rarely play as male characters in any game. I've always preferred to play as female characters when given the chance to pick a gender/character.

Girl-Crazy Grabber

DynaSuarez Wrecks
To be honest, I think anyone who cites a preference for looking at the opposite sex while playing just feels threatened and wants to justify their character gender choice to cynical assholes who are giving them a hard time.
Nope. That's my acual reason.

If I'm going to be staring at somebody's a** for 100+ hours, it might as well be a hot female one.

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Inoculah
Ok We all know that a lot of people played the games like Tomb Raider where you play as a girl, but they are fun.

We have girls playing games that a guy is the character you play as.

But I wanna know opinions of people who notice guys playing girls in like mmorpgs for the comment "I'd rather look at a chick the whole time I'm playing than a guy"

and I know some girls that have said the same for guys.

What is your opinion about this? Should gamers that are guys play as guys if they can or is playing a girl even though guy toons are available ok?

Same for the girls playing as guy's when girls are available. Though I haven't heard many complaints about girls playing as guys. Mostly guys playing as girls for example, Guys playing female blood elf and night elf in world of warcraft.

Uhm, why should anyone ever force someone to do something, especially in a videogame they bought? neutral

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
If I ever have the option of sex, I always choose female. Except I'm a gay male, so idk if that has any weight on my characters. Girls just usually look more bad-a** doing stuff, like in saints row. My character was glamorous and deadly. twisted

Dangerous Loiterer

â—Š I choose male usually. Female characters tend to be pathetic in comparison.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

For WoW specifically, I don't like playing as a body builder when my character isn't a warrior/death knight. And when I play a warrior/death knight I find it more hilarious to play as a blood elf female, because seeing a twig run around with 2-2 handed weapons as big as she is just looks so wrong.

It would be like casting Arnold Schwarzenegger as Gandolf. It just doesn't work.
Raven Prime
DynaSuarez Wrecks
To be honest, I think anyone who cites a preference for looking at the opposite sex while playing just feels threatened and wants to justify their character gender choice to cynical assholes who are giving them a hard time.
Nope. That's my acual reason.

If I'm going to be staring at somebody's a** for 100+ hours, it might as well be a hot female one.
More power to you, but I tend to spend much more time looking at the world around my character instead anyway.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
when I played WoW pre Cata I played female, I was BE and magic user classes, due to the BE passives...but I REFUSE to play a BE male...they are so horrid...
Cherubi o3o
Inoculah

lol no problem. Also I'll check it out. I played a game with philipino people who didn't speak english lol.

Really ? xD
That's weird, since they teach English in the schools there in the Philippines LOL.
Maybe they were just too lazy to type in English xD Haha

What game was that ?

User Image

Tantra.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items