Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
FyoraSilverwolf
-Radiant-Abyss-
Do you put rules on yourself?
I try my best not to use Medi's until after wave 6 unless theres some team wiping disaster happening. Same goes for my rockets. The health/ammo refills though I rarely use anyway unless I'm using a low level class, unless i just got surrounded sad

I just don't use Medi-Gel until I'm either about to bleed out or get squished. I only use rockets if there's a big baddie that I think we have no chance to take down (like if it's only two of us and there's an Atlas, that hasn't even been touched yet, bearing down on us, or if there's a 60%+ alive Banshee and an untouched Brute in the LZ or upload circle. Things like that. If there's a Prime or 2-3 Pyros in the LZ or upload circle, I'm already dead so... lol )

And I just never use the other consumables. xd

Lately, I've also made it a rule to not use what Medi-Gel I've gotten on Bronze matches, when I've played them. I have 1 Medi-Gel left right now from the 5 I got, because I used 2 in a Gold attempt (we made it to Wave 7, and we weren't even talking to each other!) and 2 over the course of a number of Silver matches.

My experience making it to Wave 7 on Gold against Cerberus using an Asari Adept makes me think it might be better to go with the Adept for a Gold match. Whether against Cerberus or Reapers, I'm not sure. Probably Cerberus with the wanting to kill Phantoms thing. [I figured out how to properly kill Phantoms (Stasis! Which I otherwise never use) after the Gold match, so I think I'd do better next time. Not to mention I wasn't even level 15 at the time and I'm level 18 now I think.]
I think you need to just go do a couple bronze matches against something managable and use that money to buy a bunch of cheap packs. I try to save up for the 20k ones, and most of the time buy atleast 1 cheap pack after every bronze match to lightly restock my stuff, since at most I can only use 2 healths/rockets, even 1 cheap pack can replace what I may have used.

I think right now I have around 20 medi gels, and like 50 Spare ammo things xD Never use those ones, rarely a need to, and its the only Item slot I have upgraded >.>

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Going for an Insanity Playthrough Marathon in Mass Effect 1, then, when that file is completed, I'll be doing an ME2 Insanity playthrough, and so on. I died in the assault on Khora's Den. I've NEVER died during that mission. That's how I know this will be difficult.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GAAAH I hate the para/ren system for ME2 now that I figured out how it works >.>....useless piece of crap bar.

Welp, probably not gonna get Jack loyal again >.>

4 times i've played this series on the ps3, and each time something random happens when I try to play it the same way D: All cause I wanted to romance Ashley/Miranda.

Dapper Dabbler

Nero-Sama
Going for an Insanity Playthrough Marathon in Mass Effect 1, then, when that file is completed, I'll be doing an ME2 Insanity playthrough, and so on. I died in the assault on Khora's Den. I've NEVER died during that mission. That's how I know this will be difficult.
I can't deal with Insanity in ME1. It just doesn't feel like it lives up to the Insanity expectations I had. Especially when there's times when all I have to do to up my survivability is strafe like a ********.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Anyone know when we're getting our rewards for this weekends challenge?
Does anyone know of a way to get the N7 edition weapons in a standard edition?

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Lover of Luna

I don't really think you can.
Nero-Sama
Lover of Luna

Damn. The Assault Rifle and SMG look neat.

Maybe there will be a weapon pack like ME2.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Lover of Luna
Nero-Sama
Lover of Luna

Unlikely. The PS3 only got the Collector Ed. weapon pack because ME2 came out on it a year later.
soren_alenko
Lover of Luna
Nero-Sama
Lover of Luna

Unlikely. The PS3 only got the Collector Ed. weapon pack because ME2 came out on it a year later.

But the 360 got pack with the Mattock, Phalanx, ect.

I suppose it's just wishful thinking on my part.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Lover of Luna
soren_alenko
Lover of Luna
Nero-Sama
Lover of Luna

Regular weapon packs, sure, those will happen. But weapon packs that contain the N7 Ed. weapons, very unlikely to come out.
soren_alenko
Lover of Luna
soren_alenko
Lover of Luna
Nero-Sama
Lover of Luna

Regular weapon packs, sure, those will happen. But weapon packs that contain the N7 Ed. weapons, very unlikely to come out.

Boo. They looked neat.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
That awkward moment when you're reading something on the BioWare forums about how the Catalyst's logic was correct and infallible and decide to point out the Quarians and Geth make peace under your Shepard and Joker and EDI having a relationship.

Dude was SO mad, not even funny. Basically rewrote a huge portion of his statement to include that, so now the post if just awkward because in the center there's a bit about the Quarians and Geth making peace, but it doesn't fit the argument he's making.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Preston886
That awkward moment when you're reading something on the BioWare forums about how the Catalyst's logic was correct and infallible and decide to point out the Quarians and Geth make peace under your Shepard and Joker and EDI having a relationship.

Dude was SO mad, not even funny. Basically rewrote a huge portion of his statement to include that, so now the post if just awkward because in the center there's a bit about the Quarians and Geth making peace, but it doesn't fit the argument he's making.
Ha, stupid guy.
I would have never said the Catalyst was infallible, all that little p***k is doing is protecting the idea of life, not actually protecting it.

Blessed Poster

Preston886

People attempting to say the ending isn't broken always amuse me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff