Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 371 372 373

Tipsy Sex Symbol

DAMNIT, Genesis 2 has you automatically destroy the genophage cure data.

Whatever.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Fluent In Stroll
Alright, I'm reviving this b***h. Since I'm back home for the summer that means I get the PS3 and I can finally get into multiplayer and see what I've been missing out on.

Bronze is kind of boring but I guess I kind of have to so I'll have all the basic gear and gain some levels, understandable. I played through SP on insanity when the game came out though, so yeah bronze is a huge yawn. Especially with human vanguard (my friend told me that's the best one to play as on bronze for starting out so that's just what I've been using for today).

Any general tips for me when I branch out into other classes? Like what level should I be to succeed/not get kicked on silver and eventually gold? Cerberus and the geth seem pretty easy for the most part, but collectors are assholes at least as a vanguard

Collectors are a b***h for all classes on all maps on all difficulties.

Anyway, I'd say at about the level 15 point you can join a Silver match and probably not get booted out, although it'll probably still happen due to your N7 level/class/weapon levels/weapons.

As for other classes, eh, I can't really say what's good outside of the base human Engineer. For that, ignore incinerate, speck overload to hit multiple targets, make your drone durable.
I can't really say much for the others since I rarely played them/wasn't good with them/didn't play with them at all. But no matter what you do, make your character pink and white for maximum fabulous-ness.

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Defiantly play ME 1 it was awesome even if you don't have to. It has some kind of magic to it to make you even want to replay all ME games IDK it's just me I guess. But all 3 games were awesome IDC what anyone says about the ending. XD Dance with a Garrus!! And make awesome friends!!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

soren_alenko
Fluent In Stroll
Alright, I'm reviving this b***h. Since I'm back home for the summer that means I get the PS3 and I can finally get into multiplayer and see what I've been missing out on.

Bronze is kind of boring but I guess I kind of have to so I'll have all the basic gear and gain some levels, understandable. I played through SP on insanity when the game came out though, so yeah bronze is a huge yawn. Especially with human vanguard (my friend told me that's the best one to play as on bronze for starting out so that's just what I've been using for today).

Any general tips for me when I branch out into other classes? Like what level should I be to succeed/not get kicked on silver and eventually gold? Cerberus and the geth seem pretty easy for the most part, but collectors are assholes at least as a vanguard

Collectors are a b***h for all classes on all maps on all difficulties.

Anyway, I'd say at about the level 15 point you can join a Silver match and probably not get booted out, although it'll probably still happen due to your N7 level/class/weapon levels/weapons.

As for other classes, eh, I can't really say what's good outside of the base human Engineer. For that, ignore incinerate, speck overload to hit multiple targets, make your drone durable.
I can't really say much for the others since I rarely played them/wasn't good with them/didn't play with them at all. But no matter what you do, make your character pink and white for maximum fabulous-ness.
Ignore Incinerate?? NO WAY, if anything, only put 3 ranks into the Drone to make Guardians turn around, max out Overload and Incinerate, and either do 5/3 or 4/4 do 6/5 on passive/Fitness. Add in a Scorpion once you get one and you're golden.

Human Adept and Sentinel are also really good options, especially when you don't have many options. Human Vanguard is snoozefest, and way too easy to get overconfident and find yourself in a situation you can't get out of.

My personal favorites are Turian Sentinel, Asari Huntress, and Geth Trooper.

Also, make sure to stick to Recruit Packs until you max out your blue cards, then move on to Veteran Packs until you max out silvers, with a PSP here and there for variety.

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Anyone have Mass Effect Trilogy for the XBOX360? I don't mean all three of the games. I mean, specifically the Trilogy Pack with all three games in one package.

I'm asking because after I sold my original three games, I regretted it a few months back, and picked up the Trilogy Pack. I'm playing through Mass Effect 3 with my first character John C. Shepard, Sentinel. I have encountered NUMEROUS glitches and a couple of game-freezers.

Most of the glitches are sort of small, yet very annoying when compiled together. For example, Lt. Williams' quick-ability won't trigger when I tell her to fire at an enemy. Sometimes the cover won't work the way I want it to. And other times, during certain missions, enemies will become invisible, and/or stuck under the floor and able to shoot at me, yet I can't down them, and I can't complete the mission because they're still alive.

As for screen freezes... I've noticed when I'm at the Citadel, if I go to the SPECTRE Office and try to go to the firing range to test out a weapon, the game straight up freezes. It'll ask me if I want to go to the range, A for yes B for no. I hit A for yes, and it freezes what should be the quick black loadscreen.

HELP ME, Please!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Nero-Sama
Anyone have Mass Effect Trilogy for the XBOX360? I don't mean all three of the games. I mean, specifically the Trilogy Pack with all three games in one package.

I'm asking because after I sold my original three games, I regretted it a few months back, and picked up the Trilogy Pack. I'm playing through Mass Effect 3 with my first character John C. Shepard, Sentinel. I have encountered NUMEROUS glitches and a couple of game-freezers.

Most of the glitches are sort of small, yet very annoying when compiled together. For example, Lt. Williams' quick-ability won't trigger when I tell her to fire at an enemy. Sometimes the cover won't work the way I want it to. And other times, during certain missions, enemies will become invisible, and/or stuck under the floor and able to shoot at me, yet I can't down them, and I can't complete the mission because they're still alive.

As for screen freezes... I've noticed when I'm at the Citadel, if I go to the SPECTRE Office and try to go to the firing range to test out a weapon, the game straight up freezes. It'll ask me if I want to go to the range, A for yes B for no. I hit A for yes, and it freezes what should be the quick black loadscreen.

HELP ME, Please!
I've had some of those glitches before, and I bought ME3 at launch. Try completely restarting your Xbox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff