Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

Clean Sex Symbol

this isnt my first time playing
Even if it ain't the first time, still gonna have techniques not even done right. Speaks clearly if your Wrex is dying most of time.
Poppycawk
this isnt my first time playing

Are you sure? If you don't know how to direct your squad mates in combat, then you must not have been playing the game for very long...

Clean Sex Symbol

I know how to direct my team and Ive been playing it for years. =/

And he doesnt die all the time, he dies from not taking cover when Saren stops and does that barrage thing across the room.
Even if he is behind suitable cover.
Garrus takes cover, but Wrex doesnt.

Wrex has a larger hitbox than any of the other squad mates, but if he's dying from one bombardment, then the player has allocated his talents very poorly.

Clean Sex Symbol

rolleyes

whatever

accusations of newbery and you-didnt-do-it-right aside...

User Image

Clean Sex Symbol

Poppycawk
rolleyes

Is that your answer to everything? It's quite rude, you know, to launch a stream of personal attacks at someone who is attempting to provide you with information. I suppose, though, that that's what I get for trying to help someone.

Le sigh...

Clean Sex Symbol

Yuna Tokoro
Poppycawk
rolleyes

Is that your answer to everything? It's quite rude, you know, to launch a stream of personal attacks at someone who is attempting to provide you with information. I suppose, though, that that's what I get for trying to help someone.

Le sigh...

I didnt attack anyone.
All I did was convey my annoyance at the final Saren fight and the games AI, but for some reason that translates to me not being a good player or being a newb.

I see there isn't any reasoning with someone who's just going to put words in my mouth. I concede.

This forum has a very well-implemented ignore feature. It's like the offending parties aren't even there. It makes my internet such a prettier place.

In other news, I've started an Adept recently and I'm having a small bit of trouble. I assume that the going will get smoother once I've gone on in levels, yes?

Clean Sex Symbol

Yuna Tokoro

Are you sure? If you don't know how to direct your squad mates in combat, then you must not have been playing the game for very long...

Yuna Tokoro

Wrex has a larger hitbox than any of the other squad mates, but if he's dying from one bombardment, then the player has allocated his talents very poorly.

I dont need to place words in your mouth.

Clean Sex Symbol

anyone else getting warnings about gaiaonline being harmful to your comp?

my chrome has been doing it a lot

Clean Sex Symbol

I had the most bizarre mako glitch today.
There I was on Noveria, just plowing thru the lines of geth. I had already reached level 60, so no real point to stop and blast them all. I entered one of the tunnels, ran over a geth, and suddenly found that all but one wheel suddenly stopped moving. Id try to drive, but the sticking wheels would make me for some reason rise up, pop a wheelie, and then tumble over.

It fixed itself when I got in and out, but it was quite strange.

Altho I had a very awesome glitch last night.
Right after I activated Legion, the Omni tool remained on my arm for the rest of time while I was on the Normandy. That was kinda cool. It vanished again when I went to his loyalty mission, which was sorta lame.

Clean Sex Symbol

User Image

hey there sexy

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Poppycawk
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/105/index/2004874/1

i forgot how much i hate the saren boss fight

Yippie! I know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day!

And I didn't mind the end boss fight much, even on insanity.

Poppycawk
well i was fighting him on hardcore and his shields decided to not go down, and wrex (my only biotic) kept getting his big krogan a** killed

I really hate the AI in ME1...

Yeah Wrex, dont stand behind the rock, stand in front of it while you get attacked.

I had Wrex w/ me as well, and I don't think I had that problem. Maybe it's because I had another biotic with me (Kaidan) and I just kept firing at Saren with my Specter X Assault Rifle and Shotgun with Snowblind X rounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff