Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the Nintedo DS going to rawk your world?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Spankster
FayoreiX2
Teh Ripper
<center>I own a gamecube, but I never play it. It's okay for 'kids' games, but not for any good roleplays. Last good game I played for that was Tales of Symphonia.

I AM HARCOREZ GAMER l33t!!
<center>
OMG OMG kiddy gamez omg. gonk

^^^^

Lamest reason to dislike the 'Cube ever. Their games appeal to a wide audience, actually. It's just that those "OMG HARCOREZ" gamers ruin others views of the cube, and then people knock it before they try it.

stare

i'm gonna bum you to tears.

That ALMOST made sense. 3nodding
I gotta go right now, if any haters come.. maul them on my behalf. XD!~
The cube doesnt have any gorey games thats why most people hate it. But we do have serious sam theres like blood every where. GO tales of symphomia.
The gamecube is a ok system. not as great as all the others. but it's got some class.
The gamecube rocks. My favorite game on it is still Metroid Prime.
I have all of the systems, so I can play any game
Pie can rival anything that comes in its path
no becus it is goin to be too $$$$$$$ i ame pore crying
Can't live wothout my Cube.
I love the Gamecube. DS doesn' excite me to much, but it looks promising.
XxSmileyzXx
The gamecube is a ok system. not as great as all the others. but it's got some class.

The cube IS as great as any other system. What you are getting with nintendo is quality & originality over quantity in choice of games.
The mario game looks interesting... like, a portable Mario 64. xd
I love the my little black GameCube of Doom...

And now to unload on the PS2 Fanboys(with a side of minimal, yet unavoidable, Xbox bashing)

I hate PS2 fans who say "THSI GAEM AND CONSOEL SUX0R KUZ YUO CNAT KIL PPL NAD RUN OVER TEH HOOKERS!!!1!"

Also, saying GameCube games are for kids is just asinine(i doubt any PS2 fans will know what that means...).

I'm 17 and I love cartoons and unrealistic games because they allow me to escape from the uber sucktasticness of reality, even if its only for a half hour. Hell, I still play with Legos!! I play Mario games, Zelda games, Metriod games, Pokemon games, and Sonic games. And dont you little nooblets get on my case about Pokemon.

Some PS2 games have some of the worst graphics I have ever seen in the current three consoles. Hell, Xbox is at the point where the older ones can't fully handle the level of detail in Halo 2. The details load a few seconds after the cinematics start. As for the GameCube's graphics, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Mario Sunshine, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, Star Fox Adventures, Pikmin 2, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Super Smash Bros Melee all have beautiful graphics. Wind Waker's Cel Shaded graphics looked perfect, and I love this game, even though I was a little disappointed at first with the style change.

Hey PS2, what the hell is the deal with only 2 controller ports? I'm not going to shell out an extra $30 so I can play some realistic driving game with three friends.

Hey GameCube, it seems like you dont have Internet gameplay. Oh well, I guess I'll have to invite some friends over and suffer through some human interaction. Online play isn't all that great. If you want to communicate effectively, you need either a keyboard for the PS2 or a headset for Xbox. And I totally want a bunch of 11 year old dumbasses yelling in my ear. And how the hell am I supposed to use a controller and a keyboard at the same time? As for FFXI, MMORPGs are meant for the PC, deal with it.

Ah the colors... Neat! My Xbox is Black and Green, just like everyone elses... Ooo!! My PS2 is Black!! I sure wish I could have one of those awsome gold or white cases they have in Japan. GameCube comes in Black, Purple and Platinum. OH NOES!!! PURPLE!! MUST NOT TOUCH OR MY SKIN WILL BURST INTO FLAMES OR I MIGHT BECOME GAY!! Get the ******** over it. Its a god damned color.

Oh look, the PS2 just got a new travel sized version. Its paper thin!! Now I can snap it in half over my knee insead of with a sledge hammer!! Maybe I'll just crush it into a fine powder by droping my massive Xbox on it once.

And now we move on to Sony and Nintendo's latest works, the PSP and the DS. Hm... 2 hours of battery life? I expected better from you Sony... But I can play movies!! As long as they are under 2 hours long... The DS has wireless Internet play! This may seem hypocritical of me, but now everyone can shut up about Nintendo's "fear" of Internet gameplay. Plus the graphics are better than the N64, and it's the size of two GBA SPs next to each other. Microsoft, however, has no portables. Good thing they have Halo.

Okay, enough of my bitching. I am sooo getting flamed for this...

P.S. I like the Xbox and, to a much lesser extent, the PS2
Nintendo power for life! biggrin
I don't know weither to get the PSP or the DS?
At the moment I think that I will get the PSP (I have the money to get either one of them anyway so I have as much freedom as I can get!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff