Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the Nintedo DS going to rawk your world?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

You can't just attack people because of the games that they like, that is just stupid and will get you know where. Besides, why bother countering people when they state the games that they like when some people don't like the games you do. KNowing GothicGhost on a personal level I am aware of his game choices and statements on mine and I really don't have a problem with it, no use to call attention to something so meaningless. Everytime I pull out my GBA SP a blip on the "Stoner Radar" goes off and 20 people zoom over and comtimplate whether I'm playing Pokemon or not. It is too bad that people have based such a low opinion on such a great system, but, I digress, and life goes on.

Whenever there are more than one console, there will be console wars, sothing will change that, people are diferent and some people just have to accept that.

This is not an attack on you GothicGhost just a generalization of ALL game console fans, yes, even Gamecube people flame PS2 and XBox owners, AMAZING ISN'T IT!!
Heres a plan, why dont the GCN fans stick to their topics, the PS2 fans stay in their topics, and the Xbox fans stay in their topics? Especially if they are only going in the opposing topic to say "OMFG (console or company) SUX0R!!! (other console or company) IS TEH BESTX0R!! YOU ARE TEH UBER LOS0XRZ!!" If you fans of other consoles want to come in to make positive, intelligent comments, then come on in and dont be a jackass.

I had something else to say, but I cant remember what it was...

Aged Phantom

Poor misguided insulting peoples.. When will ya learn? xd

Quite frankly, if I enjoy a game, I don't care what others think. Played some Rez today.. got pissed off as the very end of the final boss clipped me, and I lost. so annoying. stressed So, what games are all you GameCube people playing?
Griffinith

Quite frankly, if I enjoy a game, I don't care what others think. Played some Rez today.. got pissed off as the very end of the final boss clipped me, and I lost. so annoying. stressed So, what games are all you GameCube people playing?

I've been playing Tales of Symphonia lately. Its really good too. I'm about 1/4th of the way through and I think I've been playing for about 20 or so hours
Griffinith

I am currentlly playing through Sonic Adventure DX again (Favorite 3-D Platformer ever!), Sonic 3 and Knuckles, and hoping to get Metroid Prime 2 soon.
Yes, i want to get Metroid Prime 2:Echoes... crying
I have CG and PC, and my brother has DC and PS2 and for the msot part GC still rocks. Yeah it lacks RPGs which I hates, most sports game they have are rather weak and ESPN stopped making GC games. But games like MarioKart: DD is a great reason to own the system. Now if only warppipe system get more commercial ointernet races would be fun.

I've been playing X-Men Legend... finished it once, but with the classic costumes its worth palying again just for the look.

To those who played Tales of Symphonia... is it worth buying since that's one of the few RPGs for GC
jcmahal
To those who played Tales of Symphonia... is it worth buying since that's one of the few RPGs for GC

Tales of Symphonia is one of the best RPGs I have played in a long time. It's definitly worth buying if you are a fan of RPGs

Dangerous Smoker

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
My cube is one of my most prized possessions. By the way, does anyone know when Baiten Kaitos comes out?
Lasior
My cube is one of my most prized possessions. By the way, does anyone know when Baiten Kaitos comes out?

Yep got a gamecube and i huged when i can out of the box and hugged it again before i went to bed!
yea gc is great for the price! its my fav system that i have ever owned, too bad i traded in my SSBM sad stupid me stressed
im playing skies of arcadia, but im stuck on the red giga boss
never mind i just managed to run away, finally o.O that thing is too powerful
I own a Nintendo Gamecube, a Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, and i will coon own a Nintendo DS. the DS is going to TOTALY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NINTENDO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BaqBreaka 04
too bad i traded in my SSBM sad stupid me stressed

Moron lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out