Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ugh, why does everyone have such a boner for Nobodies? :I
Wait. Stupid question.

Heartless all the way.
Nobodies are a lot smarter. And have more of the fear factor over the heartless. So nobody it is.
WondrousFailure
Poeden
WondrousFailure
Sunderfire
the heartless i think were only cuddly becuz disney was involved, but then the nobodies came along and set the standard for badass xD

Talking about how badass something is...in a Disney game?
You must never have watched Ren and Stimpy, eh?
Grew up in the Johny Test generation, I gather.
User Image

Being Disney has absolutely nothing to do with whether something can be 'bad a**' or not. Not to mention it is not a Disney title but a Square-Enix title with Disney characters involved, as well as characters from Final Fantasy. As a simple demonstration of what I mean? The character Sephiroth was never remotely interesting or 'bad a**' to me until Kingdom Hearts, as in the original game he came off as rather whiny and he was one of the most easily defeated bosses in the game by a large degree. Kingdom Hearts made him truly dangerous and exciting.

And look at Organization XIII. Though some members are truly... lesser and what you would expect associated to Disney, others are truly remarkable and intriguing villains. Particularly Marluxia of "Chain of Memories" fame.

And do I need to remind you how 'bad a**' Malificent is?

User Image

I'm sorry, I don't find any Disney character at all threatening or manly or badass whatsoever, except Gaston, but you know as well as I do he's not like the others.

Anyway, remarking as to how "badass" something is because it has a zipper for a mouth instead of glowing, lifeless yellow eyes is just dumb.

I fail to see how an empty body is more badass than darkness manifest.
EDIT: And as for the Organization, their manly-tude went right out the window the moment 90% of the fandom decided all the members who qualified liked cocks in their butt. To me, anyway.

But, this is a thread based on opinion, so there is no wrong answer, I guess. Just really, really stupid ones.

well seeing as how the nobodies and heartless were made by square enix not disney.. i really have no idea what any of this has to do with anything...its pretty much final fantasy characters running around in disneyland fighting demons that steal peoples souls...
Nobodies fo sho!
Chouvi
Ugh, why does everyone have such a boner for Nobodies? :I
Wait. Stupid question.

Heartless all the way.

Ed Pakehc
Dra Fymmc Yna Lyjehk Eh...

'Cause Heartless are compelled to follow the strongest person in the vicinity and are easily controlled.

Nobodies are more independent (If you discount the Org. turning each other into Dusks...).

...Ed'c Desa Drec Tnays Lusac Du Yh Aht
Ubah Byhtuny'c Puq Yht Dyga Y Cdab Ehceta

Interesting Informer

THE HEARTLESS NOBODIES.
Nobodies, for Organization 13 alone.
Terra Aiken
THE HEARTLESS NOBODIES.

UNVERSTLESSBIES!
nobodies cuz the the organization are nobodies.
Sunderfire
so i think the nobodies won that fight, next do an argument about sora vs roxas or something xP

Roxas will win that one cool
Why does EVERYONE think they'll be in the Organization??? What skills do you have to contribute? Why do you think you're strong enough to get in?
Drake Proxtane
Sunderfire
so i think the nobodies won that fight, next do an argument about sora vs roxas or something xP

ROXAS IS DEAD
SORA WINS
WondrousFailure
Drake Proxtane
Sunderfire

ROXAS IS DEAD
SORA WINS

Roxas is inside Sora.
Yaoi fans win...
Trothael Kaesin
WondrousFailure
Drake Proxtane
Sunderfire

ROXAS IS DEAD
SORA WINS

Roxas is inside Sora.
Yaoi fans win...

We're arguing about Kingdom Hearts.

No one wins.

NOBODIES! FTW!!! dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff