i think you're a quite a cute nobodie
Kingdom Heartss ^^

Versatile Receiver

I like Heartless o_O
Jr Banshi
I like Heartless o_O

YES.
Nobodies! ....and Roxas!! xd

Oh...BTW, Dragon Walking! Please Clicky!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Everyone likes Nobodies better, but I don't see why.

Become a Nobody, lose your genitals and emotions. Have fun with that.

I like Heartless more. At least that way I get to keep my feelings.
Sunderfire
the heartless i think were only cuddly becuz disney was involved, but then the nobodies came along and set the standard for badass xD

Talking about how badass something is...in a Disney game?
You must never have watched Ren and Stimpy, eh?
Grew up in the Johny Test generation, I gather.

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

I always liked the Nobodies a lot more than the Heartless. They're just all around more likable and more interesting, plus they're far more constructed.

And between "Darkside" and "Twilight Thorn"? There is just no comparison, Twilight Thorn is much, much more interesting and a lot more fun to fight.

I do wonder if we will ever see a Nobody for Cloud or Sephiroth... it would be very interesting to come across. Or did they write that off somewhere that I missed as Sephiroth being the Nobody of Cloud? Unlikely, but they do have similarities and a major bond. Perhaps a twist for Kingdom Hearts 3 if not already stated elsewhere?

User Image

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
WondrousFailure
Sunderfire
the heartless i think were only cuddly becuz disney was involved, but then the nobodies came along and set the standard for badass xD

User Image

Being Disney has absolutely nothing to do with whether something can be 'bad a**' or not. Not to mention it is not a Disney title but a Square-Enix title with Disney characters involved, as well as characters from Final Fantasy. As a simple demonstration of what I mean? The character Sephiroth was never remotely interesting or 'bad a**' to me until Kingdom Hearts, as in the original game he came off as rather whiny and he was one of the most easily defeated bosses in the game by a large degree. Kingdom Hearts made him truly dangerous and exciting.

And look at Organization XIII. Though some members are truly... lesser and what you would expect associated to Disney, others are truly remarkable and intriguing villains. Particularly Marluxia of "Chain of Memories" fame.

And do I need to remind you how 'bad a**' Malificent is?

User Image
Poeden
WondrousFailure
Sunderfire

User Image

Being Disney has absolutely nothing to do with whether something can be 'bad a**' or not. Not to mention it is not a Disney title but a Square-Enix title with Disney characters involved, as well as characters from Final Fantasy. As a simple demonstration of what I mean? The character Sephiroth was never remotely interesting or 'bad a**' to me until Kingdom Hearts, as in the original game he came off as rather whiny and he was one of the most easily defeated bosses in the game by a large degree. Kingdom Hearts made him truly dangerous and exciting.

And look at Organization XIII. Though some members are truly... lesser and what you would expect associated to Disney, others are truly remarkable and intriguing villains. Particularly Marluxia of "Chain of Memories" fame.

And do I need to remind you how 'bad a**' Malificent is?

User Image

I'm sorry, I don't find any Disney character at all threatening or manly or badass whatsoever, except Gaston, but you know as well as I do he's not like the others.

Anyway, remarking as to how "badass" something is because it has a zipper for a mouth instead of glowing, lifeless yellow eyes is just dumb.

I fail to see how an empty body is more badass than darkness manifest.
EDIT: And as for the Organization, their manly-tude went right out the window the moment 90% of the fandom decided all the members who qualified liked cocks in their butt. To me, anyway.

But, this is a thread based on opinion, so there is no wrong answer, I guess. Just really, really stupid ones.
Just like M-Knight....
[ heartless would be nice to spoon with. ]
[ nobodies are intense ]
There's ALWAYS a twist....

Generous Exhibitionist

10,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Love Machine 150
GreyPhonix
Just like M-Knight....
[ heartless would be nice to spoon with. ]
[ nobodies are intense ]
There's ALWAYS a twist....
I assure you I am not an intense indiv-... oh, you meant the video game species.

N-nevermind, then.
Nobodies all the way.1.organazation XIII rulez!!!! 2.they look cooler even though i gotta admit some of the heartless are like whoa.
I always thought the Nobodies all looked really dumb, unless you get to keep your appearance.

And really, is anyone posting in this forum that powerful right now?

Hence my taste for the Heartless. At least I'll still look cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff