Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love KH, I really do, but I am getting so tired of all these hand held games with little to no actual plot, mission, fight, little back story, repeat.
Where's KH3 already?!

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I'm getting a 3DS just for this game! YyyyyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesYES!! (≧∇≦)/

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Victorian Plague Rat
I love KH, I really do, but I am getting so tired of all these hand held games with little to no actual plot, mission, fight, little back story, repeat.
Where's KH3 already?!

Woah, hold up! All the handhelds have a SIGNIFICANT role in the series' plot. Remember how confusing KH2 was if you didnt play chain of memories? That was ONLY ONE handheld game and there is FOUR handheld games before KH3 and some of them play a much bigger role than chain of memories did. Although, i agree that they should at least release the handhelds as re:'s onto the ps3 seeing that most people do not own a psp, ds, a smartphone, and a 3ds. I definately know how you feel about them seeing as how i dont own any of those. (i watch playthrus on youtube). Still, all of them are well worth playing.

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
I hadn't realized how much I had been craving for a new KH until I saw this. Nothing beats that feeling of hearing Simple and Clean the first time you start up that new game for the first time. I will admit, the whole thing left my mind blown to pieces, endless strings of question (most of which being, "WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?!?!?), and a total desire to get this game. I was wanting to get the 10th Anniversary Box if they released it in the states, but alas, I think I'm just gonna get the special edition DS and the game. SO CANNOT WAIT.
whee

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
reallycoolname1
Victorian Plague Rat
Where's KH3 already?!

Woah, hold up! All the handhelds have a SIGNIFICANT role in the series' plot. Remember how confusing KH2 was if you didnt play chain of memories? That was ONLY ONE handheld game and there is FOUR handheld games before KH3 and some of them play a much bigger role than chain of memories did. Although, i agree that they should at least release the handhelds as re:'s onto the ps3 seeing that most people do not own a psp, ds, a smartphone, and a 3ds. I definately know how you feel about them seeing as how i dont own any of those. (i watch playthrus on youtube). Still, all of them are well worth playing.

They really really should release them all remastered on PS3. Perhaps a bundle? 3nodding At first, I thought all the handhelds (more like just Days and Re:Coded) were insipid and were just Square's excuse for not giving us three, but after completing them, I realized just how vital they are to the main storyline. DS is not my favorite system by far, but they weren't half bad games.
For all those dont understand whats going on in the story or stopped playing the games, read this it really helps

https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx&hl=en_US&pli=1

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm actually happy this game continues the story instead of clearing up some things in past games, though I don't mind that I just like to get farther into the story mrgreen

This will probably the reason I buy the 3DS, though I hope we get that 3DS bundle japan gets.

Rich Genius

Dwayne Carter III
For all those dont understand whats going on in the story or stopped playing the games, read this it really helps

Where]https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx&hl=en_US&pli=1
Where did you hear that Sora becomes the antagonist??? BS...

Rich Genius

EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Any KH fan who didn't know about this trailer that just came out a few days ago yet (or wants to watch it 10 MORE times, LOL), here it is!! The ending BLOWS my mind!!!f

What do you mean the ending blows your mind? The part with Xehanort AND i think it showed Ansem.
When it shows Terra and Aqua!!! Lea returning is also ******** AWESOME. *explodes* D:

Ohh, it also showes Ventus. And, (you probably won't know) but do you know why it shows Sora and Riku in their first game clothes facing Ursala? (the big fat purple fish/lady)
And I also hate how they keep changing Sora's hair? They changed it the way it was on the first game, which makes him look way younger...
Actually, I have no idea why they're in their KH1 clothes, or why Ursala is in the game at all, for that matter. Nomura said that EVERY single Disney world would be new, so it's kind of odd that she's there...hmm. And they didn't just change his hair, he IS the younger version of Sora in this game cause if you noticed he's not so tall and lanky anymore lol (his face is also way different), but we don't know why yet. But yeah I HATE how we keep having to use the younger version of him too...
Victorian Plague Rat
Where's KH3 already?!

You havent been paying attention to This game or BBS have you.
Try watching the new trailers- itll help with that silly opinion.
Karebehx
I hadn't realized how much I had been craving for a new KH until I saw this. Nothing beats that feeling of hearing Simple and Clean the first time you start up that new game for the first time. I will admit, the whole thing left my mind blown to pieces, endless strings of question (most of which being, "WHAT ARE THEY SAYING?!?!?), and a total desire to get this game. I was wanting to get the 10th Anniversary Box if they released it in the states, but alas, I think I'm just gonna get the special edition DS and the game. SO CANNOT WAIT.
whee

Translated Version:

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Any KH fan who didn't know about this trailer that just came out a few days ago yet (or wants to watch it 10 MORE times, LOL), here it is!! The ending BLOWS my mind!!!f

What do you mean the ending blows your mind? The part with Xehanort AND i think it showed Ansem.
When it shows Terra and Aqua!!! Lea returning is also ******** AWESOME. *explodes* D:

Ohh, it also showes Ventus. And, (you probably won't know) but do you know why it shows Sora and Riku in their first game clothes facing Ursala? (the big fat purple fish/lady)
And I also hate how they keep changing Sora's hair? They changed it the way it was on the first game, which makes him look way younger...
Actually, I have no idea why they're in their KH1 clothes, or why Ursala is in the game at all, for that matter. Nomura said that EVERY single Disney world would be new, so it's kind of odd that she's there...hmm. And they didn't just change his hair, he IS the younger version of Sora in this game cause if you noticed he's not so tall and lanky anymore lol (his face is also way different), but we don't know why yet. But yeah I HATE how we keep having to use the younger version of him too...

Actually, this is a continuation, so he's older then he was in the second game. The main reason, at least to me, he looked older is because of his hair in the second game. Now they changed it back to the first game style..... There's 5 disney worlds in the game, not counting Disney Castle. And the new Tron: Legacy world looks cool. There's also 7 of the not disney worlds. I'm glad they put the World that Never Was back, but I'm kinda tired of Traverse Town.

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x

Actually, this is a continuation, so he's older then he was in the second game. The main reason, at least to me, he looked older is because of his hair in the second game. Now they changed it back to the first game style..... There's 5 disney worlds in the game, not counting Disney Castle. And the new Tron: Legacy world looks cool. There's also 7 of the not disney worlds. I'm glad they put the World that Never Was back, but I'm kinda tired of Traverse Town.

You know what world I'm tired of? Agrabah. stare

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-Letat-
Karebehx
whee

Translated Version:

Translated Version???
I saw NO English in that version.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items