• Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

I wish they would do that! I mean, you get to walk around a little in KH1 whenever Kairi sends you on that search for coconut and fish and stuff, but that really isn't all that much.

I know. They don't let you go back to Destiny Islands on BbS. And the missions Roxas said he went to it it makes you skip. xp

Maybe it'll be largely explorable in 3D or 3. Probably not...

Probably not because.... there's not that much to explore sadly.

It is a really small island. Maybe if we could explore the island that everything happens on and the other main island with the town on it...I'm probably the only one who has ever been curious about it. rolleyes

It would be fun to explore the other island. And it lets you go on Destiny Islands on CoM, but thats not really the same thing.

Exactly. I mean, they also sort of let you explore it in Re:Coded, but it's really much of "exploration" either, thanks to the blocks and the ocean. confused
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Dwayne Carter III
For all those dont understand whats going on in the story or stopped playing the games, read this it really helps

Where]https://docs.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8cPyvE2GTjOMzE4MTVlZTctMjE5Yi00YzAzLWJjZTAtZTllODY2OTc2MTMx&hl=en_US&pli=1
Where did you hear that Sora becomes the antagonist??? BS...Think about it...

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

I wish they would do that! I mean, you get to walk around a little in KH1 whenever Kairi sends you on that search for coconut and fish and stuff, but that really isn't all that much.

I know. They don't let you go back to Destiny Islands on BbS. And the missions Roxas said he went to it it makes you skip. xp

It is a really small island. Maybe if we could explore the island that everything happens on and the other main island with the town on it...I'm probably the only one who has ever been curious about it. rolleyes

It would be fun to explore the other island. And it lets you go on Destiny Islands on CoM, but thats not really the same thing.

Lol. It was so funny when Selphie, Wakka and the other guys couldn't remember Sora.

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Exactly. I mean, they also sort of let you explore it in Re:Coded, but it's really much of "exploration" either, thanks to the blocks and the ocean. confused

Yep. They might let you walk around in KH 3, but it wouldn't make sense for them to start out there because they leave there to take the Mark of Mastery. But they might take a trip there.

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Lol. It was so funny when Selphie, Wakka and the other guys couldn't remember Sora.

Ohh, nice Zexion avi!
Damnit! Now I gotta buy a 3DS

It's a conspiracy I tell you! They keep making games for different consoles so you gotta buy that in order to buy the game. Nintendo and Square-Enix are sneaky sneaky bastards!

-ps I still love you guys

Garbage Shounen

9,925 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It comes out with a limited edition 3DS~

I might get that.
The only thing that's really starting to annoy me is that they haven't done new theme music. Utada's good and all and I love what she's wrote for the games, but I think we really need a new theme song.

Maybe they're saving it for KH3? I sure do hope so.

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Yep. They might let you walk around in KH 3, but it wouldn't make sense for them to start out there because they leave there to take the Mark of Mastery. But they might take a trip there.

That is what I was hoping.
Kristallos
The only thing that's really starting to annoy me is that they haven't done new theme music. Utada's good and all and I love what she's wrote for the games, but I think we really need a new theme song.

They might be-
but last i heard it was because she was still up for it but
disney did not want to pay her for a new song, they think shes
asking for too much. And Square enix isnt going to go out of their way
and spend extra money cover the cost either. So its pretty much at a standstill.
-Letat-
Kristallos

They might be-
and spend extra money cover the cost either. So its pretty much at a standstill.

Don't they make new theme music for their Final Fantasy games though?
I think the fans deserve something new for staying with them for so long.
Kristallos
-Letat-
Kristallos

They might be-

Thats different because FF is all Square Enix- they choose what they want freely.
KH is a Square-Enix and Disney game. I think Numora wants to continue the Utada
trend for the fans sake, at least until the Xehanort Saga is over, but Disney is making that a challenge.
-Letat-
Kristallos
-Letat-
Kristallos

They might be-

Thats different because FF is all Square Enix- they choose what they want freely.
KH is a Square-Enix and Disney game. I think Numora wants to continue the Utada
trend for the fans sake, at least until the Xehanort Saga is over, but Disney is making that a challenge.

Well all we can do is wait and see what happens

Pumpkin

9,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I've seen this trailer so many times. xd

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

That is what I was hoping.

I guess they would make you fight heartless there. And hopefully it doesn't make you stop at the edge of the ocean. I hope it lets you go in the water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff