Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Explorer

Which Harvest Moon game(s) is your favorite, and why? (:

Mine is Grand Bazaar for the DS. I really like Grand Bazaar because I like the characters a lot, and I really like the goal because I always have a fun time working towards the Bazaar. It's just overall a really fun Harvest Moon game. smile

Kawaii Snacker

17,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I really like the original (mostly because it's the original and i've logged the most hours on it) and I also like A New Beginning for the 3DS.

Tho I havn't played a lot of it, i need to pick it back up again, but between animal crossing and Bravely default, i've no time for anything else gonk
I liked the original, N64, friends of mineral town, & island of happiness.

Dedicated Loiterer

I like HM64, even if I have beaten it a few times now. I also really like Island of Happiness and Grand Bazaar, they both have a lot of things to do so I don't get bored. And I recall liking More Friends of Mineral Town but I haven't played it in years.

Bashful Gaian

9,275 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Island of Happiness was always too long for me xD

I liked Friends Of Mineral Town most. ^_^

Magical Noob

Harvest Moon 64 is my favorite. Maria is my favorite bride.
I also really like Magical Melody on gamecube.
i really like a new beginning. feels like a step in the right direction, though the town customization is a little finicky.

Mythical Muse

19,915 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
I'll always have a soft spot for Harvest Moon 64. It will always be my favorite of the franchise. But More Friends of Mineral Town is right after it.

I like most of the DS games, but the animal touch screen micro games irritate me.

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
I have A Wonderful Life for the GameCube. I found it quite tedious, and that's when I actually had something to do. I felt like there were never enough things to keep me busy.

That's the only Harvest Moon title I've ever played though. Can't really speak for the rest.
I absolutely love the Harvest Moon series. I much prefer the traditional Harvest Moon games to the nontraditional ones on the PS2, for example, and the Rune Factory games, though I still like them just fine.

My favorite Harvest Moon game would probably be Harvest Moon Animal Parade on the Wii. From the characters to the gameplay to the story, everything is just done so well. It's very fun and I get the most enjoyment out of it.

After that, I'd say Harvest Moon Friend of Mineral Town on the PSX comes second (though that may just be due to nostalgia), and then, I can't decide between Harvest Moon Magical Melody, and Harvest Moon A New Beginning.

Either way, I love every Harvest Moon game

Girl-Crazy Kitten

21,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
I really like Magical Melody and More Friends of Mineral Town. Mineral town is probably the nostalgia factor since it was my first Harvest Moon game and Magical Melody because I like the gameplay and the characters. I love all the Harvest Moon games though. It's my favorite series. heart

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,925 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I logged countless hours into Another Wonderful Life, but I'd have to say I'm more attached to the characters in 3ds: A New Beginning. I didn't really feel particularly interested in any of the bachelors in AWL lol.

Fuzzy Marshmallow

Friend of Mineral Town was my first harvest moon, so nothing can ever top that memory.. I really like Magical Melody and Tales of Two Towns, but I just began A New Beginning and it's awesome~ heart So I have to go with that one as my current favorite!
I don't really have a favorite Harvest Moon game, but I'm currently playing Magical Melody and it has been enjoyable so far. It's too bad all the characters are so flat, though. Not to mention all the female love interests look ugly to me, but since I don't really care about the romance aspect of the game, it doesn't bother me too much.
Also, I hate the protagonist's character design (both male and female).
Other than that, I like it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces