Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Dante was better?

The original Dante 0.81081081081081 81.1% [ 30 ]
The new Dante 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

911child
Personally i liked DMC 4. I played 1 and 3, i dont remember much of 1 and i liked 3. DMC 4 was a nice fun fresh game to me.

I feel the same way
RAFAKUN MORRY
FortunateSleep
Wow you're defending your opinion with that? Good enough, if you wish, but doesnt DMC4 makes you wonder what the hell went through their heads?
when was dante emo in dmc 4??? did you even play the game ???
Holy s**t you're right, I meant Nero O_O;; Damn my bad, thank god for your post xD
Being Telluric 2
DMC4 is the best game in the series, though.

I loved Dante in DMC 4. Nero was pretty cool too. I haven't finished it though....
Kyouryuuger
I liked 4. And honestly I'd prefer a new game with Nero over a new game with DmC Dante any ******** day.

But honestly that's like preferring getting $5 over a punch to the face.
What's so wrong with new Dante? I seriously dont get all the hate he gets.
yura miamoto
Well, I havent heard of this, but i think that a Devil May Cry with the old Dante and Nero would be Fun! Maybe some multiplayer (online or not) where you can do missions as Dante, Virgil and or Nero, and maybe another charcter.

That would be amazing. If only Capcom could read this!
Reiko Ryuji
Just because you made something up just now, does not make it a rumor

I didn't make it up. I've heard it on the Internet and from various people I know. I'm not saying its true, that's the point of a rumor
FortunateSleep
Kyouryuuger
I liked 4. And honestly I'd prefer a new game with Nero over a new game with DmC Dante any ******** day.

I'm with you. I mean, he's not the original Dante which is probably why people are upset. What people have to understand is that it's a reboot. Nothing to do with the original....I like the new Dante

Wheezing Gekko

FortunateSleep
Kyouryuuger

I guess I should have just said 'over a new DmC game' since it's not really Dante I have a problem with.

It's Vergil.

I'd love to see DmC die off.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
lsk619dmc
911child
Personally i liked DMC 4. I played 1 and 3, i dont remember much of 1 and i liked 3. DMC 4 was a nice fun fresh game to me.

I feel the same way

Personally i cant wait to play DMC 5

GreyOrchid's Stud

Shirtless Master

6,400 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lsk619dmc
Reiko Ryuji
Just because you made something up just now, does not make it a rumor

I didn't make it up. I've heard it on the Internet and from various people I know. I'm not saying its true, that's the point of a rumor

Well it's not happening either ninja theory is going to make a 2nd game or they are not going to make any game. Then 6 years from now they will reboot it again.

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
I enjoyed 4, but then again I also enjoyed the new one, I guess my problem is I don't give a ******** as long as the game itself is enjoyable.

Fashionable Lunatic

â„œinny says: I feel like the only one that liked the new Dante, he actually seemed like a person. Not a cocky little idiot that rides a missile like a surf board. It got old really fast. neutral
Maybe if he acted like how he did in DMC 2 I will be fine with it.

Dangerous Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
lsk619dmc
yura miamoto
Well, I havent heard of this, but i think that a Devil May Cry with the old Dante and Nero would be Fun! Maybe some multiplayer (online or not) where you can do missions as Dante, Virgil and or Nero, and maybe another charcter.

Thank you.
Yea, they also could put both Dante's in the game, by alternate outfits. That would make the people who liked the old games and the new games happy.
DMC: Devil May Cry was not a bad game. Everybody flipped (and are still flipping) s**t for no reason.

Devil May Cry 4 was also very good. The combat mechanic was fresh and amazing. Nero was an odd twist but not a bad one.

Devil May Cry 1&3 were relatively similar, excluding the new weapons and story. It was a Devil May Cry game through and through and everyone was happy.

There never was a Devil May Cry 2.

Bringing Nero back for another run in a fifth game would be fun since I'm interested in knowing what happened to him and his girlfriend.
yura miamoto
lsk619dmc
yura miamoto

Thank you.
Yea, they also could put both Dante's in the game, by alternate outfits. That would make the people who liked the old games and the new games happy.

That would definitely be a twist on things. I'd be cool though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces