Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Dante was better?

The original Dante 0.81081081081081 81.1% [ 30 ]
The new Dante 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

So, there's been a rumor going around that Capcom is planning to make a DMC 5, as in bringing back the old Dante and everything because reboot sales werent what they anticipated. I love the idea. Don't get me wrong, the new Dante wasn't half bad, but he's not the original Dante. I know I miss the original Dante, I'm just wondering if anyone else has heard about this and has insite to whether or not it's true.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
No.
DMC 4 was bad DMC 5 will be just as bad or worse.
Especially when playing as Dante the gameplay was still catered to Nero when fighting boss's.
Reno Takamiya
No.
Especially when playing as Dante the gameplay was still catered to Nero when fighting boss's.

To be honest, I didn't have a problem with DMC 4. It wasn't the best, but I've played worse games. I just want the original Dante back

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
lsk619dmc
Reno Takamiya
No.

To be honest, I didn't have a problem with DMC 4. It wasn't the best, but I've played worse games. I just want the original Dante back

Then replay the old games and don't worry about the reboot. If you have played the reboot then just download the Old Dante Skin.
I thought 4 brought in good mechanics to change up the traditional hack and slash combat. But the original up, close, in your face style of 1and 2 was the selling point for me. Especially in the second with the constant change of devil hearts and weapons. I'd say 2 being my favorite overall.

GreyOrchid's Stud

Shirtless Master

6,400 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
But nero was a bland lifeless dante wantabe

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Personally i liked DMC 4. I played 1 and 3, i dont remember much of 1 and i liked 3. DMC 4 was a nice fun fresh game to me.
DMC4 is the best game in the series, though.
Being Telluric 2
Beg you pardon?
The one where you go through the game once, only to do it again with another character but the other way around? It was okay, but it was a s**t-show for what they could had done on the 360.

Dante was simply bland and emo, they should had totally got rid of him and find a way to bring good old Vergil back, hell, even in his phantasmal swordsman form!

Besides Nero < New Dante.
FortunateSleep
Being Telluric 2
Beg you pardon?
The one where you go through the game once, only to do it again with another character but the other way around? It was okay, but it was a s**t-show for what they could had done on the 360.

Dante was simply bland and emo, they should had totally got rid of him and find a way to bring good old Vergil back, hell, even in his phantasmal swordsman form!

Besides Nero < New Dante.

You don't know what emo means.
Wow you're defending your opinion with that? Good enough, if you wish, but doesnt DMC4 makes you wonder what the hell went through their heads?

Dangerous Prophet

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well, I havent heard of this, but i think that a Devil May Cry with the old Dante and Nero would be Fun! Maybe some multiplayer (online or not) where you can do missions as Dante, Virgil and or Nero, and maybe another charcter.
FortunateSleep
Wow you're defending your opinion with that? Good enough, if you wish, but doesnt DMC4 makes you wonder what the hell went through their heads?
when was dante emo in dmc 4??? did you even play the game ???

GreyOrchid's Stud

Shirtless Master

6,400 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Just because you made something up just now, does not make it a rumor

Wheezing Gekko

I liked 4. And honestly I'd prefer a new game with Nero over a new game with DmC Dante any ******** day.

But honestly that's like preferring getting $5 over a punch to the face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff