Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digital Knight07
Holy crap on a stick guys.....that new trailer is so effin sexy I watched it 5 times

I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv4s5qyLGTM&feature=g-all-u
I thought i saw it a lot with 4 times!
Can't wait for Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
Open ended...driving cars...solo sneaking...calling helicopters...

This game will have everything!!

Versatile Receiver

Hi MGS thread, I don't believe we've met : D

Ground Zeroes looks AWESOME. That trailer gave me shivers.

I want MGS4 to be my first platinum trophy so I've finally decided to give a BBE run a shot. Right now I'm doing a practice run on Hard instead of Extreme, which was a really stupid idea because it's been going great so far and now I have to do it all again. emotion_facepalm I guess it should be easier the second time maybe? I'm about to start Act 4.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
It's going to be interesting that I reached up to the FOXHOUND achievement in MGS4, and that was a long time ago... Hard is definitely insane, but as for Extreme... I was outmatched even when I focus on non-lethal take downs except machines... not to mention the inability to purchase tranquilizers for a decent measure.
Vartox
Hi MGS thread, I don't believe we've met : D

Ground Zeroes looks AWESOME. That trailer gave me shivers.

I want MGS4 to be my first platinum trophy so I've finally decided to give a BBE run a shot. Right now I'm doing a practice run on Hard instead of Extreme, which was a really stupid idea because it's been going great so far and now I have to do it all again. emotion_facepalm I guess it should be easier the second time maybe? I'm about to start Act 4.
Good luck

Mega Elder

Got to meet Kojima-san and shake his hand. Totally getting his signed poster framed. ;o I can die happy.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Kind of jealous, Rath! XD
Only kind of? I am very jealous exclaim
So I'm racking my brain to place the year Ground Zeroes takes place in. And I came up with 1980.

Mega Elder

Gonna say 1985-1990...?

Versatile Receiver

If that boy in the trailer is
Chico
and considering how they mention Paz I can't see the game taking place too long after Peace Walker...
there's a new mgs coming out?!

Mega Elder

Rath-Kun

a live action film?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items