Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Elder

I think it was just a flirt?

Because when he sees her in MGS4 he pushes her away... a lot.

That is kinda odd.. huh.

I want dem keychains.

Versatile Receiver

Lost Dynamis
So I just beat MGS1....

Now I have a question: What happened to Meryl? Like... throughout the entire MGS, it's clear that Snake loves Meryl and her in return. Come MGS2... she's not even mentioned once. What's the deal?
They broke up between 1 and 2. Not hard to imagine why :U

Rath-kun
I want dem keychains.
I found a place to preorder them but it's like 40 bucks for six :C They're really cute though...

Mega Elder

Meryl's a**..
Lost Dynamis
So I just beat MGS1....

Now I have a question: What happened to Meryl? Like... throughout the entire MGS, it's clear that Snake loves Meryl and her in return. Come MGS2... she's not even mentioned once. What's the deal?

snake got so busy dealing with the manhattan incident and the big shell incident.
and meryl got busy in being a better soldier.
see how work/missions can ruin relationships? xp
i'm kinda curious about the guns snake is carrying in Ground Zeroes. i know one of them is a silenced rifle. and i bet he has a silenced handgun too.

Mega Elder

Who's all getting the Rising special edition?

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Anyone here still play Peace Walker HD on the PS3? I decided to try actually finish the game or complete Chapter 5 at least. Some of the Extra Op missions are just a pain to do solo as well. Lol

Shy Member

8,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Citizen 200
Bump to a thread that's from 2004.

Mega Elder

ShingamiX
Anyone here still play Peace Walker HD on the PS3? I decided to try actually finish the game or complete Chapter 5 at least. Some of the Extra Op missions are just a pain to do solo as well. Lol
Just give me a shout if I'm ever on.

I ended up S ranking some of the 5 star vehicle missions... never again will I do that solo.

Aproxi
Bump to a thread that's from 2004.
Danke sir!

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Rath-Kun
ShingamiX
Just give me a shout if I'm ever on.

I ended up S ranking some of the 5 star vehicle missions... never again will I do that solo.

I'm not even looking to S rank the vehicle missions if I have to solo them because once you're far enough into the missions, it's a royal pain just trying to capture the vehicle.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image
After searching for MONTHS, I finally found The Twin Snakes at a pawn shop. Got it for a bit cheaper than what Ebay was selling it for. The cutscenes for MGS 1 are pretty awesome to see after playing 1 on the PS a while back.
User Image

Mega Elder

Seeing MGS as an over the top action movie was pretty entertaining.
Solid Snake - Can hop between rockets with ease, can't roll down stairs without hurting himself.

Mega Elder

One skill at a time Grav, one skill at a time. haha.

Back flipping over sniper bullets can be done with ease, but those stairs. Don't think anyone in the MGS universe has conquered those yet.
Is the confirmed MGS5, Ground Zeroes?
I try to keep up but I can't anymore.
I thought if it's a MG Solid game it's with Solid Snake...right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff