Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
it looks alright, but im probably gonna wait till its cheaper to get it.

Its worth the 50 bucks, dude.

Mega Elder

That it is 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:

Indeed it is. Eva looks pretty hot. Anyone seen the official guide for the game? It actually shows you CQC.
Its a great game, but at the end i had to start laughing so hard.
I just beat the game tonight and am preparing to take the plunge into the hard setting. By the way, am I the only one hoping for remakes of Metal Gear 1 and 2 (NOT SNAKE'S REVENGE). There's something about fighting Gray Fox in a mine field with PS2 graphics that is so....nice...

But yeah, not only did I love MGS3 but I liked MGS2 alot more because it made a lot more sense combined with MGS3. I definatly rank MGS3 the best, but, still yearn to know all the stuff that happens between the end of MGS3 and Outer Haven. How Fox Hound was formed, where Big Boss was turned, how Ocelot's connection is expanded (Ocelot doesn't reappear till MGS1, which is another reason I think MG1 and MG2 should be remade, so Kojima can expand on it).

Anyway, BUY MGS3 IT'S AMAZING

Mega Elder

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Indeed it is. Eva looks pretty hot. Anyone seen the official guide for the game? It actually shows you CQC.

O.O;; I gotta get that..
I love the motorcycle part where the shagohod is chasing u..that f*ckin awesome...Metal gear solid is the best game ever made
Naked Snake!

Mega Elder

That it is Dan.. ^o^ That was pretty entertaining.

Yes.. he is Naked.. lol
Quote:
Rath-Kun
I hope I get this game for X-mas. Anyone else appealed by it? Snake pwns btw 3nodding
insane graphics xd i bought it yesterday and i cant get enough of it.

Hell Ya!! i bought it yesterday too xd but i am only at the part just after you get the crock head mask and you have to get though all those electric fences... lol i shot a dog blaugh
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
How to beat THE END?
why i can't c him

There are several ways to beat him. I think that the best one is to sneak up on him and shoot him.

The End.. isnt that the old guy? He starts to be a lot more obvious more into the fight. I killed his parrot.. stupid old man. Then ate it... lmao. Make sure to get the sniper rifle out of the little base type thing. Then try to see where the gunfire is coming from. Snipe in and look around.. if you see a light glare its probably him. And um.. using your sound radar weapon helps too.. I think. o.o;;

Oh yeah.. does anyone know how to get the Gator Cap? head thing?
Hahaha, I love the reaction when you shoot his parot. You can actually start the fight with the End with the Dragonov if you get it earlier in the game. It can be found in the creek area after the caves. Before you enter the warehouse, hug the left wall and you can find a 'hidden' area, and in a little storage shed you can find the Dragonov.

I always thought the End was a pretty fun fight though -- it's the first sniper boss fight I've ever seen that actually involves sniping. Anyone can pull out a sniper rifle and blase someone in the face, but it takes a real sniper to play the waiting game and out-smart his foe. The second fith with Wolf in MGS is probably the second best example of this, but it fails in comparrison. Maybe it's just that I'm a really patient person though.

It was awesome though. The day I bought Snake Eater, I got home anxiously waiting to play it. I put the game in and I drooled as the PS2 fired up. Nothing happened so I went into the browser thing and wham! DISK READ ERROR! It was like a brick in the face. I had to borrow a PS2 to beat the game. *mumbles*

Anyways, what is everyone's favourite camo pattern? Mine is without a doubt the Spirit camo. I love that stuff. If anyone is curious, the Stealth camo works awesome, but getting those frickin Kerotan frogs is a b***h. It took me like 20 hours to beat the game trying to find them all, but it was worth it... biggrin

Mega Elder

I always used Nikita to blow the hell out of Sniper Wolf. lmao. No sniping there. Yet there is no nikita in Snake Eater. o.o; So that kinda goes out the window. MAN I LOVE THIS GAME! O.O;

Fav camo.. > >;; Um.. < <;; Snow? xD If you get the Snow face and snow costume its probably best to wear while fighting against The Boss. ^o^ White flowers o.o
If I try and be sneaky against the Boss I run out of time. I just run up and start punching her, and when she attacks me I counter and then when she's dazed I shoot her in the face with the tranq gun.
that game looks so good
Quote:
I always used Nikita to blow the hell out of Sniper Wolf. lmao. No sniping there. Yet there is no nikita in Snake Eater. o.o; So that kinda goes out the window. MAN I LOVE THIS GAME! O.O;

Fav camo.. > >;; Um.. < <;; Snow? xD If you get the Snow face and snow costume its probably best to wear while fighting against The Boss. ^o^ White flowers o.o

Where do you get the snow camo from?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces