• Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
GeeTee
Rath-Kun
Does any one have a fav MGS boss?

Psycho Mantis definitely.

"You like Castlevania don't you?"

My favorite one is "I cant believe you like Policenauts. How did you ever find it in your country?"
R A M Z A

My favorite one is "I cant believe you like Policenauts. How did you ever find it in your country?"

You win. stare I skipped importing for the 32 bit era.

Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
GeeTee
R A M Z A

You win. stare I skipped importing for the 32 bit era.come on! I cant believe you stopped importing! gonk

it's the greatest thing! xd

I had to find a way to make my PS2 multi region just for it
Oh I've been importing for my PS2 definitely. The 32-bit age just happened to be one where my interest in games was somewhat lacking.

Mega Elder

Looks like people arnt as stoked as this game as they used to be.. lol. sweatdrop
Rath-Kun
Looks like people arnt as stoked as this game as they used to be.. lol. sweatdrop

I am lol
lol for the last 20 minits i been reading what peopel been saying about games... now if only i had money... i'd have snake eater twin snakes harvest moon for GBA and XENOGEARS!!! i've been too every electronic butique in BC sweatdrop still no xenogears...
me and my husband LoneLyBoy16 love that game lots but he could tell you more about it than I can.
its pretty cool u play as solid and liquid's dad. n its all in the jungle. dont wanna spoil it for ya, but it is very cool.

Mega Elder

SangoSweetheart
its pretty cool u play as solid and liquid's dad. n its all in the jungle. dont wanna spoil it for ya, but it is very cool.

You kinda already ruined it.. x.x; Good thing I already beat it
Rath-Kun
SangoSweetheart

You kinda already ruined it.. x.x; Good thing I already beat it

its no secret that Snake from MGS3 is Big Boss. Btw, he's not their "father" really, Solid Liquid, and SOLIDUS (yes i know its hard for all you little kiddies to comprehend this, yes Solidus is one of them too), they were justr cloned from him. and if he wanted to spoil anything for anybody he could say that ......

*SPOILER*

Ocelots parents are The Joy (The Boss) and The Sorrow.

Mega Elder

How'd ya learn that? eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas