Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Genius

Hey guys, we got a new guild (Nightmare) going on the Saph server on Archeage and was wondering if any gaians wanted to join whee rofl whee

Invisible Lover

My guild, Obsidian Fear, was going to originally settle in Salphira East but found out that it was going to be the unofficial South American server so we hit up Ollo instead.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
you may have better luck in the mo sub section where this kinda thing belongs.

Romantic Reveler

9,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
why can't you be in Aranzeb? ;w;

Blessed Genius

KYaii_chan
why can't you be in Aranzeb? ;w;

xD i was in aranzeb during the beta but when the game went public we just picked saph instead

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm in Kyrios and we're starting a guild once everyone is able to get through the queues at the same time emotion_yatta

Blessed Genius

ScarredRavens
I'm in Kyrios and we're starting a guild once everyone is able to get through the queues at the same time emotion_yatta

im still in queue atm crying its literally been 6hrs since i first queued up

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Elaceon
ScarredRavens

I started 3 hours ago, and i'm at 798. 3nodding I feel lucky, my one friend got to 200 after 6 hours before her comupter crashed.

Blessed Genius

ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens

I started 3 hours ago, and i'm at 798. 3nodding I feel lucky, my one friend got to 200 after 6 hours before her comupter crashed.

-.-" it took me 5hrs to get to where you are...

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens

sweatdrop

Blessed Genius

ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens

sweatdrop

finally got to spot 396... if the servers go down again im gunna jump off a bridge

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens

sweatdrop

finally got to spot 396... if the servers go down again im gunna jump off a bridge

D: don't do that.
Every time they go down they add new fixes!

Blessed Genius

ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens

sweatdrop

I'd prefer it if they added another couple servers so that the ones we have atm wont be so congested

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens

sweatdrop

I'd prefer it if they added another couple servers so that the ones we have atm wont be so congested
I don't think that would solve the issue I mean they added 5 new servers and now the new servers have some of the highest queues. I would vote for expanded server pop

Blessed Genius

ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
Elaceon
ScarredRavens
sweatdrop

I don't think that would solve the issue I mean they added 5 new servers and now the new servers have some of the highest queues. I would vote for expanded server pop

Either way im hoping it gets fixed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces