Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like Kirby?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

I think Kirby is one of the greatest videogame characters EVER!
Mmmm Kirby
Kirby is one sexy little pink blob...
crape1
Kirby is one sexy little pink blob...

HAHA, I would have to second that.
Kirby is a really cute...what ever he is.He is the strongest character in Super Smash Brothers Melee,b-cuz he can absorb any player`s power.Kirby ninja /foe eek !!!
does anyone own Kirby's air ride for GCN??

I do and it is teh cool domokun
Kreamkaiser
does anyone own Kirby's air ride for GCN??

I do and it is teh cool domokun

I own it as well, and yes it does rock.
How far are you, I've gotten all the checklist items for the City Battle and Air Ride, 34 to go on Top Ride xp
Kirby is a very cool character. He's also the onlycharacter I like who doesn't have his own(understandable) voice! And besides, only real men like pink! xp
Kirby is my fav nintendo character!!
He and Metaknight rule!!

I think that Metaknight comes from the same place as Kirby.... cause I mean, how eles would he know so much about him??
Does anyone elese think that, or am I just a crack-pot?? xp
I heard that Kirby's air ride was extremly simple so I never botherd with it. I might rent it sometime. By the way, has anyone 100% Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland for the GBA? I have it at 99% and I can't find the secret for the the 0ld-sk00l level! The one based off the orginal Kirby game. I'm about to give up and just find a guide. crying
ikkatsu
Kirby is my fav nintendo character!!
He and Metaknight rule!!

I think that Metaknight comes from the same place as Kirby.... cause I mean, how eles would he know so much about him??
Does anyone elese think that, or am I just a crack-pot?? xp

I'm gonna put the text in white cause of spoilers. I'm pretty sure Metaknight is from the same race as Kirby. In Nightmare in Dreamland he's the boss in Level 6: Orange Ocean. After you beat his mask breaks apart and he looks exactlly like Kirby, only blue. He quickly escapes afterwards but what role will he play in future Kirby games?
FlameInu
Kirby is a really cute...what ever he is.He is the strongest character in Super Smash Brothers Melee,b-cuz he can absorb any player`s power.Kirby ninja /foe eek !!!

YATA i want smash melee soo bad! i've mastered kirby on n64 smash brothers and im excited to get melee!
phoenix_tenshi
FlameInu

YATA i want smash melee soo bad! i've mastered kirby on n64 smash brothers and im excited to get melee!

You should go get it as soon as possible, it's one of the best games I have ever played.
It's not too late to buy SSBM, the Player's Choice version,

People have been saying on SSBM with Kirby that he's an cheap character, i have nothing against Kirby, but he's cool though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff