Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like Kirby?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 13, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

I think you would have to have an IQ below 80 to not be able to assume that Kirby and Metaknight are likely related.

My guess has always been the generic anime plotline of having a protagonist who is helped and/or hindered by a mysterious masked older brother whose identity isn't as secretive as they would like to be (Speed Racer & Racer X, Domon & Kyoji).
Black Ryu Omega
It's not too late to buy SSBM, the Player's Choice version,

People have been saying on SSBM with Kirby that he's an cheap character, i have nothing against Kirby, but he's cool though.

People just say that about Kirby because he kicks more a** than all the other characters.
kirby rocks lol the little pink blob that eats things domokun
Kirby rocks

Out Loud
Kirby is teh s**t.
Yeah!! Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby
i love kirby
kirby suck c**k
KIRBY was so important for me because i used always kirby in the smash bros of n.64 but when i buy the gamecube and the super smash bros melee i start using falco and i know some tips of falco my favorite characters and i go to use falco all my life (i think so).

FALCO , FALCO , FALCO , FALCO , FALCO.
FIRE SNAKE

is falco captain falcon from smash bros 64? ((i wouldnt know cause i've only played melee twice))
phoenix_tenshi
FIRE SNAKE

is falco captain falcon from smash bros 64? ((i wouldnt know cause i've only played melee twice))

Captain Falcon, no. Falco from Star Fox.
crape1
phoenix_tenshi
FIRE SNAKE

Captain Falcon, no. Falco from Star Fox.

oh ok hey that sould be a cool character to use
FlameInu
Kirby is a really cute...what ever he is.He is the strongest character in Super Smash Brothers Melee,b-cuz he can absorb any player`s power.Kirby ninja /foe eek !!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kirby is fun... biggrin Fun fun fun.

-sees a little brown box floating around the screen- MWAR... domokun
domokun i love kirby

P.S. kirby is made of bubble gum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items