Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I can only think of Metroid, Trace Memory and some fashion/cooking games.
Does Nintendo have another game with a female lead? I tried to look it up, but I had no luck.
By Nintendo games, I mean games that are published and/or developed by Nintendo.

I'm just curious because they have a lot of games...it seems strange only one action game stars a girl. Ox

Edit:

I found this list if it helps. I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but I'm assuming it is?
http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_games

Titles people have mentioned so far that have been developed and/or published by Nintendo:
Female Protagonist:
- Metroid (All titles)
- Trace Memory & Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories
- Super Princess Peach
- Panel De Pon
- Drill Dozer
- Boyonetta 2
- Mischief Makers (Only Published by Nintendo of America, may not count)
Female Optional/Shared Role Protagonist:
- Pokemon Crystal up through all main Pokemon titles
- Fire Emblem 7, 8, & 10
- Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
- Magical Starsign
- Donkey Kong Country 2 & 3
Super Princess Peach if you count spin-offs. The first Perfect Dark was also published by Nintendo, if that counts.

They have a lot of games with both male and female protagonist, but few solely with female leads.

O.G. Elder

There's Ashley from Another Code, and there's female leads or co-leads in some of the Fire Emblem games. . .

But really, that's it for first-party Nintendo characters.

edit: Evidently, that's Trace Memory, so my bad on that one.
Panel de Pon
aside from metroid and a few of the fire emblems?(3 of them i believe...) well there is that peach game razz

um i guess also sin and punishment aldo its more of a team up between a guy and a girl as leads

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The main character in more recent Pokemon games can be female, for whatever that's worth... >.>

Hygienic Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Rhapsody, a Musical Adventure
Atelier ~Someone~
Mistery Detective
Witch's Wish

I could think of those, but I'm not sure they count. sweatdrop

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Jill from Drill Dozer (GBA).

Nell and Rachel (Sister COs of Orange Star in Advance Wars). Nell guides you through the tutorials and gives you mission briefings before each scenario, and Rachel does the same in AW: DS.

That's all I got atm x.x

Shirtless Raider

Super Princess Peach, Alien Syndrome, Resident Evil 0 (half the team was female), Resident Evil (play as Jill), Resident Evil 2 (play as Claire), Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Darkened Skye, P.N. 03, and Demon Blade Muramasa

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Raven Xavier Kitari
Super Princess Peach, Alien Syndrome, Resident Evil 0 (half the team was female), Resident Evil (play as Jill), Resident Evil 2 (play as Claire), Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil Code Veronica X, Darkened Skye, P.N. 03, and Demon Blade Muramasa
Those RE games are all Capcom though. I wouldn't count them.

Shirtless Raider

Pinkie Pyro
Raven Xavier Kitari
Those RE games are all Capcom though. I wouldn't count them.

Still counts. Female protagonists were asked and capcom delivered quite a few

Diligent Student

Raven Xavier Kitari

You forget about Resident Evil Revelations (3DS). I own that game, I played as Jill.

Dapper Informer

Lyn, Eirika, and Micaiah from Fire Emblem 7, 8, and 10 all come to mind.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Raven Xavier Kitari

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Super Princess Peach is way too easy though... I also think our beloved little princess was having her period or something during that game with all the extravagant emotions (or she's just insane)... And the scepter wasn't even used on her... They should probably redo the game when Peach feels a little better and while at it also make it a bit harder so it's actually fun... cat_neutral

Timid Prophet

Any game Wayforward made for Nintendo had some real cool female protagonist like Shantae for one example,Marina from Mischief Makes is another Dixie Kong in DK2 and 3 was protagonist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff